Enchanting Doctor
18.07.2022, 13:34:07

Hiii ...
Plz update ur book tainted love.. can't wait any longer

Rinki Sachdeva
09.07.2022, 15:01:48

Hey author, hope u are doing well.
Plz update. I am hooked to your stories.

Coco Hazel
05.07.2022, 18:04:25

Hey author!! I am new here to writing novels so can u please checkout my book " His Heaven"

Palos Verdes
21.06.2022, 14:28:06

Hey Author, Hope your doing well. Does booknet accepted your story in the contest? I just saw your texts there.

AndreL
17.06.2022, 11:09:51

Hi, your writing "Tainted: The Royal Revenge" is interesting. I have an offer related to writing and I would like to talk more about it.
If you are interested, you may reach me on IG: ods.apa
Thanks.

Erica Page
11.06.2022, 18:28:38

Hey Hi can u check ur insta dm?!

Jyotika Mewara
17.05.2022, 16:28:26

Hey,
I would love if it you Like my Novel 'Her Saviour Alpha' and give it a read. It's a story of warevolves. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)

Enchanting Doctor
09.05.2022, 07:10:54

Hey ur tainted love is an amazing story. Being kind of greedy, I want to read it more and more., atleast till d downfall of the king starts.
I just felt that in ur last chapter, there was a word wrongly used.

"Yes, so what, she deserved it...."

Shouldn't it be "No, so what, she deserved it...."

Because as a reader, "yes" means that shivanshi actually tortured Riddhima and "no" will show that , she didn't do anything like stated but still riddhima being a royal blood can blame anyone for anything.
This is what i felt. U r the author , a better judge.
And plz update fast, can't wait for realization to hit the dick king hard

09.05.2022, 07:24:55

Enchanting Doctor, Oh thank you soo much I will definitely and sorry for the inconvenience, I should have focused more while editing

Karrie
21.04.2022, 02:39:46

Would love to read a werewolf book but seems everyone is letting ppl start reading their books and the say free then half way through they charge for the rest not cool at all

21.04.2022, 03:07:57

Karrie, Dear, you can go for all my three books, they are free till completion.

Vina Aries
29.03.2022, 09:42:04

Hello Adrian. Do you like reading werewolf story? Mine is called: Trinity. Would you be so kind to read and give a feedback? Thank you ❤ stay happy and healthy. Hugs. And I've followed you :)

Palos Verdes
20.03.2022, 09:47:30

Hey love! I just wanna hop in here and say THANK YOU. You always supported and motivated me. It means aload to me. I'm grateful to have readers like you. Sending big hug and lots of love ❤️?

Meggysa
07.03.2022, 09:06:01

What’s up fellow author! I hope you are safe and happy right now. If you wouldn’t mind, I would love to be friends with you! I have followed you and I do hope you could follow me back (feel free to check out my books as well). I thank you sincerely and let’s keep bleeding, love!

Avi
16.02.2022, 19:02:24

Hey writer,
I hope you are doing great. Let's follow each other and grow together on this app. Waiting for your reply

Enchanting Doctor
10.02.2022, 20:41:21

Hi ... ur last chapter was very well described but just one request. May be next chapter u can write that the king saw blood spots on his part or on the sheet .... just to prove that she was a virgin and he saw it with his own eyes. As u have written that 'he took his innocence ' but he called her whore always so may be the blood might bring some tingling sensations in his head.
Just an advice as the readers will also be sure of her virginity.

Enchanting Doctor
10.02.2022, 22:36:56

ADRIAN KING, Can't wait...

secretone
09.02.2022, 15:23:50

Hiii I am an emerging author, lets do a shout out if you agree. We can support each other, I shall recommend one of your books to my readers in my book and you recommend my book on your book. We can even have a follow for follow. Interested? :)

I am currenting writing a book called Vampire's obsession do check it i am sure you would love it, out its about Aldric a great vampire royal ,he is a devil possessed in the body of a greek god, a sinner without any emotions or feelings. Aldric is a arrogant ,cocky, aggressive, cold-hearted vampire king. He is renowned for his irresistible looks and his brutality. His signature smirk makes men beg for his mercy and women for his touch . The four letter words which he hated the most and liked the most were love and lust. The man's whose earlier obsession and desire was only towards power and money was now totally directed towards her. Samantha is a human princess. She is as innocent and beautiful as an angle with a so pure soul. She is a naive ,sweet ,cheerful girl with a heart of gold. Do press the star button if you liked the book :)
Lots of loveee

Jyotika Mewara
23.01.2022, 07:41:41

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'SOUL CONNECTION' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)

Triveni sharma
12.01.2022, 04:21:46

Hello dear.....can you pls help me in the promotion of my book....pls

18.01.2022, 16:48:36

Triveni sharma, Contact me on Instagram "@adrianking657"

Danny Nat
12.01.2022, 20:23:01

Hello fellow writer! How about following each other and supporting our works?

12.01.2022, 20:29:28

Danny Nat, Sure

Yashika Shah
31.12.2021, 19:20:35

Hi dear please read Jasmine Martinez's Cold Heart. Its really a heart touching story.

Avi
25.12.2021, 16:23:59

Hey author!
Can you please check out my book and follow me back if you think I am worthy of it.

Aimee
24.12.2021, 07:52:16

Hey,

If you're a sucker for slow-burn romances and insane character development, plz give my book LOVELESS a try... It'd mean a lot

24.12.2021, 07:59:18

Aimee, sure.

SANSKRUTI KOLHE
20.12.2021, 19:55:31

you should update your book frequently author i am waiting for updates like mad person but still i don't get update fast it hurt's

22.12.2021, 11:32:13

SANSKRUTI KOLHE, Give me two days dear it would be on 24th either of the two.

19.12.2021, 00:01:33

Good afternoon!
I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
If you are interested, let's like each other's work in the contest.
Thanks and have a good day!

19.12.2021, 12:21:19

ADRIAN KING, I hope the competition will start soon

Yashika Shah
14.11.2021, 18:32:45

Sure I will definitely read your books. Please updates frequently so that it can catch the eyes of many readers. Dark love you havr posted only one page.And it has being 20days. Pls update more. And I am sure uour books will reach on top.All the best dear.

Yashika Shah
15.11.2021, 16:52:54

ADRIAN KING, Ok

Wellwisher
05.11.2021, 14:21:58

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ... https://booknet.com/en/book/twilight-in-the-arms-b318503

June Estee
24.10.2021, 20:16:08

Please follow me, like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment and add them to your library, so that I can qualify for a sign up deal. I promise to do the same for you.
Thanks in advance