Alexander Appleby

26.12.2021, 15:51:25

Comment has been deleted

Aria Haneef
17.08.2021, 08:20:07

Hi Alexander, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

Elizabeth A
11.06.2021, 12:00:25

hi
Will you like to do a follow for follow and a like for like?
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested.
I'm aiming to participate in the recent booknet contest. But I need followers and genuine readers in order to achieve commercial status.
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect deception" and I will check out yours.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Elizabeth A
11.06.2021, 20:20:54

Alexander Appleby, You are welcome!

Clara Star
02.06.2021, 11:28:04

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-a like.
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect love" and "stubborn Rose" and "Rey Ashford - the heart of a good witch" including the upcoming once. I
would do the same for you, or even if you are part of a contest.
Thanks for your support

Clara Star
02.06.2021, 16:41:15

Alexander Appleby, thanks following back

sheng
20.05.2021, 05:34:49

Hi,
I was hoping if you want to do a follow-for-follow?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my stories and I would do the same for you.

Alexander Appleby
20.05.2021, 13:38:25

sheng, Ok. No problem.

Rose Blaze
13.05.2021, 00:37:51

Alexander Appleby
13.05.2021, 00:39:20

Roseblazee, No problem.

Rose Blaze
12.05.2021, 23:43:28

Hi, I ma new to booknet and would like to connect with you, follow me and like my books and I will do the same. Thank you

Jan Garnet
11.05.2021, 01:09:25

Hi! I am new here in Booknet and I'm hoping to build my followers. I've already followed your profile, hoping you could follow mine too :)

Tanya Soul
25.04.2021, 13:03:04

Hello, I’m a new author and suggest a mutual “Follow”. I already followed your profile and hope you can follow me back)

Shaheen Sadeka
28.03.2021, 15:19:14

#followforfollow please do follow me and I will follow you back. Thank you.

Lana Fox
01.03.2021, 22:29:27

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo