Amrita Koul

03.01.2022, 00:13:32

А happy ending story

03.12.2021, 20:42:05

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Frozen wings
20.09.2021, 13:34:53

Hi, I am Frozen wings and I am a new author on booknet. I will really appreciate it if you check out my books 'Captivated by the mafia ' and 'Shattered. Please leave a like and comment.

Wellwisher
05.10.2021, 19:21:04

Frozen wings, Hey!
Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ

Wellwisher
05.10.2021, 19:20:58

Farheen shah
07.09.2021, 15:04:44

Hey beautiful its farheen here. Can you check out my books. One is completed and another is ongoing.

Euphoria... the new beginning
(completed- romance gener)

loving you is a losing game
(ongoing- supernatural gener)

Hope you'll like the contents. And if you enjoy my books please do follow and like it. It'll encourage me(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you have a good day and stay healthy and safe.

27.08.2021, 17:51:39

Hey Sweets ❤, Hope you're doing good. If you have a little time than please check out my 2nd book RIVALS FOREVER.... Highly ambitious, straightforward, and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her business..... But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ?? What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. ..... https://booknet.com/en/book/rivals-forever-b254802

27.08.2021, 20:49:47

Amrita Koul, No . It's totally free

Ann G
24.08.2021, 18:54:40

Hi, I am an author and just started uploading all my work here on this platform. I´ ve got five steamy stories up there for your to read, (4 already completed) I would love you to give them all a read as I think you´d enjoy them.
I´d also appreciate your follow deeply.
Thank you!

Asterin
17.08.2021, 08:14:30

Hey there!
I just wanted to drop by and thank you for following me. It truly means a lot to me.Thank you so much once again for following me. This literally made my day and I do hope you find my story worth reading.
Once again, thanks!

Take care

04.07.2021, 20:50:53

Hello dear, I am O.J Ebubeoha and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet.

I am a new author here, and would love you to connect with you.
Please check out my Crime Fiction book (Uncovered) and The Sequel (Convicted)

You can also check out my Contemporary Romance novel (Enthralled by you) and Forbidden love Romance Novel (Ignited Passions) I would appreciate your likes and comment.

Also follow me for more updates. Thank you very much.