Anisa Kader

Aloera
24.06.2022, 22:48:52

Hello, how are you? I'm so sorry to drop in like this but please check out my book 'The Prince's Dark Secret', it's totally free.
So please check it out and let me know what you think

03.01.2022, 00:39:07

А happy ending story

06.12.2021, 09:17:04

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Danny Nat
14.11.2021, 21:02:10

Hello lovely reader!
I have just finished my new book "Coming back to the end"
Please give it a try. It has a lot of drama and love in it.
Hope you'll enjoy it.
Please follow me.

Wellwisher
12.10.2021, 20:10:48

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ

WALLFLOWER
24.08.2021, 10:20:15

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Aria Haneef
16.08.2021, 15:15:13

Hi Anisa, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

Shrishtee Suman
26.05.2021, 18:13:49

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. ❤

Could you please check out my books if your time permits? I will be really grateful if you do so.

My Books:

1. MINE [COMPLETED]
2. EMBER TO MY FLAME [ONGOING]

Stay safe and keep smiling. ❤

Thanks,

Shree

26.05.2021, 02:05:19

FREE BOOK ALERT: FAMILY TREE
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
IN THE TEXT:
“What’s your name?” Ardit asks, ignoring all the beautiful, almost half-naked virgins standing in front of him.
IN THE TEXT
He slowly starts to inspect the young virgins in front of him. Grabbing them by their faces, opening their mouths, inspecting their teeth. It takes a couple of inspections before....
CONTINUE READING FREE ON MY PROFILE

03.05.2021, 20:28:10

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.