Ariana Rossi

19.12.2021, 00:07:11

Good afternoon!
I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
If you are interested, let's like each other's work in the contest.
Thanks and have a good day!

Ariana Rossi
17.04.2022, 18:59:04

June Estee, sure love, no issues!

Somya Shalini
24.11.2021, 17:08:12

Hello
Please try my story, my first book the bucket list it's worth trying if u wanna live college and it's free

June Estee
15.04.2022, 14:24:21

Somya Shalini, Hello can we trade follows and likes? Please check out my book Mated to the Alpha and The Rogue. Like it, add it to your library, and give an honest review. I promise to do the same for you.

June Estee
15.04.2022, 14:24:08

Devina
21.12.2021, 09:36:00

Hello,
I am a scout for an editorial community. I’m not allowed to mention the name of our community here since they might ban my account. However, I am sure that you have heard our platform before. I’d like to show my interest in your writing, and I’d like to offer you an opportunity to publish your story with us. You will get numerous benefits, such as an opportunity to monetize your work, and also to expand your readers. I believe that you have so much potential from your work. If you’re interested, please kindly let me know your email or social media so that we can have further discussion. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day.

Ariana Rossi
21.12.2021, 10:02:54

Devina, sure, I would love to work with you ! the email I'd is triptimalwa@gmail.com or you can ping me on my Instagram Quoted as __.xtripti.x__
I hope I will hear from you soon ...
have nice rest of your Day

15.12.2021, 09:14:05

Hello Honey,
I want to appreciate you for sticking with me through my ups and downs here on booknet. You're the reason I come back to write here and I do want you to keep having faith in me.

That said, I want to Introduce my latest short story and dark mafia novel to you.

Accidentally Yours For Christmas: https://booknet.com/en/book/accidentally-yours-for-christmas-b366822?_lnref=8luib42n

Mafia's Subjugates: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

Please give it a read, like and comment

Thank you so much.

15.12.2021, 12:18:06

TRIPTI MALWA, Thank you sweety.

Wellwisher
12.10.2021, 19:52:07

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ

Wellwisher
21.10.2021, 19:20:56

TRIPTI MALWA, Thanks dear

Danny Nat
21.10.2021, 19:01:42

Hi there!
I updated my new book "Chat with me". Hope you can check it out!

Danny Nat
21.10.2021, 19:13:41

TRIPTI MALWA, I am very happy to hear it! You encourage me!

MARIYAM SHEIKH
06.10.2021, 13:15:23

Hi, I am MARIYAM SHEIKH. I am a new author on booknet. Would you check out my first book 'His Redemption'?
It's a second chance romance and completely free. Please do leave a like and Comment. Would you please follow me?
Thanks a lot and sorry for bothering you!

Ariana Rossi
06.10.2021, 14:05:28

MARIYAM SHEIKH, hey , no worries and I'm one of your reader and will follow you rn

Minie Polo
13.09.2021, 00:20:25

Will you please give a chance to my book

Ariana Rossi
02.10.2021, 12:16:57

Minie Polo, sure honey ! I'M your biggest fan anyways ...

Renee