Ayushi Gupta

Ohhunyoung
17.09.2021, 17:25:33

Hi do you have IG account?

Ohhunyoung
17.09.2021, 17:40:55

Ohhunyoung, Sure sure my name is Kimchil_23 i already follow you accept me please hehe

Farheen shah
05.09.2021, 06:16:16

Hey beautiful its farheen here. Can you check out my books. One is completed and another is ongoing. Euphoria... the new beginning (completed) loving you is a losing game (ongoing) Hope you'll like the contents. And if you enjoy my books please do follow and like it. It'll encourage me(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you have a good day and stay healthy and safe.

16.07.2021, 14:54:40

Hi , Hope you're doing good. If you have a little time than please check out my 2nd book
RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

12.05.2021, 23:37:17

I think you will like my new story, "On Display," Please let me know what you think of the first chapter and the book cover. You can comment straight after the first chapter.

06.05.2021, 21:52:25

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

dreamweaver
07.04.2021, 10:22:47

Hello Ayushi...How do you do? I am dreamweaver and I would like to connect with you. By this, I would like to invite you to visit my profile and show me some support by either liking my stories or following me. I will be glad to hear something from you soon.
All the best,
Dreamweaver

04.04.2021, 00:27:13

Follow Me!! Please check & like my book 'The Eternal Night'. I'm participating in the contest with it...do help!!

Наталия Арчер
17.03.2021, 09:16:03

Hello, Ayushi!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light funny young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Naomi Deckins
13.03.2021, 17:05:51

Hello! I was wondering if you could give my book a read, drop a comment and click on that star (if you like it)? It would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much in advance! Have a good day/night, lovely!
//cxptured_heart

Cora Sacha
11.12.2020, 09:56:52

When Violet manages to break into David Rhinestone office despite his tight security intent on making him keep his word, which he does not intend to keep, threats and sparks fly. Hie. Please check out my paranormal romance novel. I would love comments.

Cora Sacha
09.12.2020, 14:36:31

https://booknet.com/en/book/fragrance-b294656 Five women fight for the famous Ruby brothers outwitting the handsome brothers. Hie. Please check out my contemporary romance, Fragrance

18.11.2020, 16:19:46

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots

The_Anshs_Queen
13.10.2020, 23:45:50

Hey! Hope you are doing amazing ;)
If you are searching for something cool to read, then I would advise you to check out this new book called 'Matched with a School Weirdo'. I would be happy if you could leave a comment as well. Your opinion is precious! Stay safe.

Kiyara
06.10.2020, 19:15:08

Hey! I just published my book in here Secrets untold by her. if you have some time then please give a chance to it, I would really appreciate your this kind gesture. https://booknet.com/en/book/secrets-untold-by-her-b274561

Have a nice day a head ❤

Shreya Sharma
30.09.2020, 20:20:59

Heyy....I've just published my book, His Reporter Biwi here. Do check it out if time permits! It would mean alot!

FluffyFatCat
26.09.2020, 16:43:55

Hello there, I saw that you read the similar books that I wrote.
I wonder if you willing to read mine, the title is the forbidden mate, it’s still free to read.
Link: https://booknet.com/book/272768.
The book has been completed and updated daily, if you have time, please read it and give it a review, thank you.

FluffyFatCat
26.09.2020, 17:24:53

Ayushi Gupta, thank you so much

Manassvi
06.09.2020, 17:46:06

Hey Ayushi!
I’m writing a romance book. I’ll be delighted if you’ll give my book “fated to love you” a chance.

Teniccia Ray
05.09.2020, 08:37:12

Hey! Could you please do me the favor of reading my first story. It's ongoing. I'll add new chapters soon. Please do check it and comment on it. Also, please like it if you loved it.
It'll be very kind of you❤
Regards,
T.R

Teniccia Ray
05.09.2020, 09:29:21

Ayushi Gupta, Thank you:)

Vintage
22.08.2020, 17:39:28

I m new here n would very much like it if u could read my book n like it.
The Winstons
I'd appreciate it alot
Please like the book and leave a comment and don't forget to follow me for updates
Thanks for your time

chayasreedeka
14.08.2020, 19:20:55

Hi dear

I m new here n would very much like it if u could read my book n like it.

NOT HIS TO CARE.

U can also follow me...i follow back rt away.

Stay safe

chayasreedeka
15.08.2020, 05:57:06

Ayushi Gupta, can't wait for u to read n like it hun

Marilyn Lucero
12.08.2020, 14:55:12

I'm so blessed to have you following me. Thank you so much!