B Talekar

Aria Haneef
16.08.2021, 14:08:26

Hi B.Talekar, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

Tinati Neezee
20.06.2021, 19:12:44

Kindly follow me back, thanks

Babidi
05.06.2021, 18:45:55

Hi! Good day, I am wondering if you're up for following and supporting each other works? Thank you!

Tam V
13.05.2021, 10:07:42

Hi,
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-like?
We could help each other out that way if you are interested?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "Nothing In This World"?
I would do the same for you if you are part of a contest.

Whitney Bridge
10.05.2021, 12:21:11

Hi, my book 'His Cure' is in a contest. I'll like you to pretty please with cherry on top support me by checking it out and voting for my book. Thanks!

Rose Blaze
08.05.2021, 22:30:27

Hii,, am new to booknet. Follow me and please do like my story, I will do the same, It will mean a lot.. It will encourage me..

Well-known me
15.04.2021, 04:53:35

Hi there,
I'm new to booknet and would love to connect with you. Please follow me and I will happily follow you back. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would like my latest novel SAVE ME FROM MYSELF.

04.04.2021, 00:04:38

Follow Me!! I will follow you back! Please check & like my book 'The Eternal Night'. I'm participating in the contest with it...do help!!

Payal Mandal guru
03.04.2021, 09:50:07

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'HER SACRIFICE' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed.

It's a story about a Witch who should be marrying a Warlock in order to be crowned as the queen of the coven, but instead she ends up falling in love with a gloomy human.

I would love it if you give it a read :)

Shaheen Sadeka
27.03.2021, 15:31:10

#followforfollow Please do follow me and I will follow you back. Thank you.

June Estee
01.03.2021, 18:53:02

Please follow me and like all my books and I promise to do the same for you

Lana Fox
18.02.2021, 21:54:25

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Xoxo
Lana

your favorite HOE
18.02.2021, 13:35:30

Hey please read my novel Tortured love I bet you won't regret it

Hasna Hena
11.02.2021, 02:50:57

Hey dear,

I am Hena, an new author on Booknet.
Would you mind to check out my books if you have time?
I will really appreciate it if you follow my account. I will do the same dear..
Sorry in case I bothered you.