Celeste I.

Aria Haneef
17.08.2021, 08:27:13

Hi Celeste, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

Celeste I.
18.08.2021, 21:34:32

Aria Haneef, Hi Aria
I followed you back. When I have time, I'll check out this story of yours and giving it a try~

Tinati Neezee
17.06.2021, 17:52:48

kindly follow me back, thanks

Elizabeth A
11.06.2021, 11:33:59

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow for follow and a like for like
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested. I've followed you.
I'm aiming to participate in the recent booknet contest. But I need followers and genuine readers in order to achieve commercial status.
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect deception" and I will check out yours.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Elizabeth A
13.06.2021, 00:06:05

Celeste I., Thanks, you are such a sweetheart ❣❣

Clara Star
08.06.2021, 13:57:51

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-a like.
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect love" and "stubborn Rose" "Rey Ashford-the heart of a good witch "? And the upcoming once
I would do the same for you, and even when you are part of a contest.
Thanks for your support

Clara Star
09.06.2021, 21:44:49

Celeste I., thanks a bunch.
doing the same now

Tanya Soul
25.04.2021, 14:40:37

Hello, I’m a new author and suggest a mutual “Follow”. Please follow me and I will follow you back)

Tanya Soul
07.05.2021, 23:39:57

Celeste I., Thank you so much))

24.04.2021, 22:25:02

Hello dear, lets follow each other!! Please try 'The Eternal Night' and remember to LIKE it! I'm in contest with it, so your single like will give me encouragement! Follow me dear....!!
Thank you, have a nice day!! XOXO

07.05.2021, 11:48:56

Celeste I., Thank you dear. I followed you back.

Lana Fox
01.03.2021, 22:08:23

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo
Lana

Celeste I.
07.05.2021, 06:44:05

Lana Fox, Oh, connecting with others and expanding horizons is a great idea!

I know it's a late response, but sure, I don't mind c:

Olivia Gordon Reid
09.10.2020, 19:31:28

Hi, Celeste! I just wanted to check in. How are you doing?

Celeste I.
11.10.2020, 06:41:55

Olivia Gordon Reid, Thanks, and thank you for your continued support~

Olivia Gordon Reid
19.05.2020, 21:13:58

Hi Celeste! It's Olivia. Can I ask you a question?

Olivia Gordon Reid
20.05.2020, 15:16:57

Celeste I., Okay, no pressure! I understand, I’m actually quite busy myself. I’ll publish what I managed to write sometime, and then, whenever you have time, you can check it out and give me feedback. I hope you like it!

Emma Swan
24.01.2020, 00:32:19

Hi, this is Emma, from The Writer's Club. I've left a message on Facebook and sent you a request to add me to your Facebook friends.

Celeste I.
24.01.2020, 02:48:11

Emma Swan, Thank you, I followed you back~

Vijay Kerji
01.08.2019, 11:40:51

I just followed you and will read your work whenever I get free time. Please take a look at my works in Romance and Mystery genres and you may enjoy reading them. Follow me to receive the latest updates