Dhruty Mody

Godiva Gilbert
22.07.2022, 15:41:45

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "Bound To Break You." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice review and vote by liking the story. Thanks so much ❤

BukkyStarr
15.07.2022, 22:41:13

Hi, I just started my book RASGHADHAN and I'd love it if you could check it out

03.01.2022, 09:25:17

Hi dear, I'm Jane

We're connected on Booknet and I'd like to introduce you to my new series.

The Mafia's Subjugates: Maniacal Mafia Lords Series

Check out Book 2: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-book-2-b369214?_lnref=8luib42n

Check Out Book 1: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

I urge you to give it a read and add to your library.

01.01.2022, 11:29:26

30.11.2021, 11:57:52

HELLO CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Danny Nat
14.11.2021, 21:25:19

Hello lovely reader!
I have just finished my new free book "Coming back to the end"
Please give it a try. It has a lot of drama and love in it.

Please follow me for more updates.

A Ziat
28.10.2021, 00:30:18

Hello Dear,

I'm a new author on booknet, and I'm here to share my story and make new connection.

Kindly Check Out My First and New Book here on booknet.
CEO'S AFFAIR

Please like and comment; most importantly, Follow My Page For Updates.

Thank you so much, I look forward to connecting with you.

Karla Canizales
10.10.2021, 03:45:58

Hi, I invite you to read my book Sweet Lies, full of humor and romance. If you wish, you can comment, vote and save it to receive notifications. I would appreciate it in advance!!!

Sk Annu
07.10.2021, 13:26:11

Hello, Please check out my first book "Her returns".I am sure you will like it. Please follow, vote, comment and share if you like it appreciate me a lot, and add it in your reading list to get further notifications and Sorry if I'm bothering you and thank you ;)

Ann G
30.09.2021, 17:50:31

Hi, I am an author and just started uploading all my work here on this platform. I´ ve got six steamy stories up there for your to read, (5 already completed) I would love you to give them all a read as I think you´d enjoy them.
I´d also appreciate your follow deeply.
Thank you!

Renee
15.09.2021, 11:12:44

Hey.

Farheen shah
05.09.2021, 06:16:56

Hey beautiful its farheen here. Can you check out my books. One is completed and another is ongoing. Euphoria... the new beginning (completed) loving you is a losing game (ongoing) Hope you'll like the contents. And if you enjoy my books please do follow and like it. It'll encourage me(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you have a good day and stay healthy and safe.

CSWAYNE
01.09.2021, 00:27:23

Please do check out my works if it interests you. Love an honest feedback...

Pearl Sunshine
30.08.2021, 13:34:11

Hello there! My name is Esther! A new author on Booknet. Please will you do me the honor of checking my book out and following me? I will gladly follow back! Have a stress-free, lovely day and happy writing!

27.08.2021, 17:27:51

Hey Sweets ❤, Hope you're doing good. If you have a little time than please check out my 2nd book RIVALS FOREVER.... Highly ambitious, straightforward, and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her business..... But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ?? What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. ..... https://booknet.com/en/book/rivals-forever-b254802

Wellwisher
19.08.2021, 12:54:32

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Danny Nat
05.08.2021, 17:08:01

Hello, I have started a new book called "Coming back to the end". It has some drama mixed with some erotic scenes broken heats and destinies and of course some little humor.
Please check it out if you'd like. I update it often.

Eliyang
25.07.2021, 16:30:31

⭐️⭐️ Hi there! ⭐️⭐️
I’m new to booknet. I’m inviting you to read my books, ‘STOIC’, and ‘The Germaphobic Beta.’ ‘Stoic’ is a prize winning romantic erotica that many readers had described as an emotional rollercoaster, and ‘TGB’ is a werewolf /humor/ romance that a friend described as a train wreck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It had people falling off their chairs in laughter.
‘Stoic’ contains an unpleasant topic, so it’s not be suitable for sensitive readers. Both of the books are very explicit: so 18+ Only If you are not, please ignore this message.
(ಠ ∩ಠ)
If you want to hop on these rides, you’re more than welcome. ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Give them a chance! Who knows? You might like them! Your support would mean so much to me. If you enjoy my book, don’t forget to like, and comment. I absolutely love reading all my readers’ feedback.
d–(^ ‿ ^ )z
\ (•◡•) / Thank you so much for your time. \ (•◡•) /

Anie Styles
19.07.2021, 13:22:25

Hey dear could you please check out my book?. It's for contest....

RamiJones
01.07.2021, 17:20:44

Hey dear, can you please check out my book :D

18.06.2021, 01:10:30

BOOK ALERT: Family Tree (Complete and free to first 15 readers)
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO READ IT AND LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE BOOK WHAT YOU THINK.

11.06.2021, 15:32:34

New Book Alert with over 200 000 characters already updated.
TOUCHED BY FOREVER
Ann Willow a human teenager finds herself in a Supernatural World, filled with Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids, and everything in-between. What will become of Ann when she falls in love with the Supernaturals of this new reality she finds herself in?
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO READ IT NOW

19.05.2021, 21:59:22

Hello, My name is O. J Ebubeoha.
I am an author on booknet and would love to connect with you. Please check out my book "Concealed Flames Of Sinful Desires".
Also please like, comment and follow my page for more updates.
I appreciate you so much as you do.
Thank you.