emma farnan

Mehak khan
11.08.2022, 00:24:14

Hello please visit my profile onces and read the stories if you like than don't forget to like and comment

Splendid
27.06.2022, 00:23:28

Hello Emma, i hope you are doing great. I will sincerely appreciate your like and comments on my book WITNESSED BY THE MOON. Please follow me on booknet as well. Thanks

Gracie Ella leonard
27.04.2022, 04:54:46

Hi dear Emma. Just checking up on you
Stay safe ❤️

08.01.2022, 20:23:12

Description
А happy ending story

03.12.2021, 19:37:34

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Danny Nat
14.11.2021, 21:20:59

Hello lovely reader!
I have just finished my new book "Coming back to the end"
Please give it a try. It has a lot of drama and love in it.

Please follow me.

Chick Chick
10.11.2021, 07:37:10

Dear u use Instagram

emma farnan
10.11.2021, 13:23:07

Chick Chick, Only joined recently to find out about an author's health

Gracie Ella leonard
30.10.2021, 18:55:26

Dave, a wealthy billionaire and CEO of THE WILSON'S organisation is meant to choose a wife from the five daughters of Mr William's(a late family friend and influential business partner) to fulfil a dying man's wish and unveil a wealthy billionare's will.

But what happens when he disguises himself as a mere driver in the William's household to seek the true behaviour of each daughters and choose the right one???
Find out more in this book titled THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE.
Click on this link below to read this billionaire's suspense series

Gracie Ella leonard
30.10.2021, 18:55:21

Hi beautiful ❤️
hope you're having a fun time on this app??☺️
Please kindly do me a favor and check out my ongoing book titled THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE or follow me on this app. Your like and comment would be appreciated too???
Thanks
Xoxo❤️❤️?

Frozen wings
02.09.2021, 12:30:45

Hi Emma! Thanks a lot for following me and liking my book. Would you please check out my book 'The Vicious Obsession' too? Please drop a like and comment.

16.07.2021, 14:46:45

Hi , Hope you're doing good. If you have a little time than please check out my 2nd book
RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

04.06.2021, 19:07:28

New Book Alert: Touched by Forever:

Ann Willow a human teenager finds herself in a Supernatural World, filled with Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids, and everything in-between. What will become of Ann when she falls in love with the Supernaturals of this new reality she finds herself in?

You will find this book by clicking on my name (on my profile)

04.06.2021, 17:22:52

Hello, My name is O. J Ebubeoha.
I am an author on booknet and would love to connect with you.
Please check out my book "Concealed Flames Of Sinful Desires".
Also please like, comment and follow my page for more updates.
I appreciate you so much as you do.
Thank you.

Hasna Hena
12.05.2021, 17:55:59

Thank you dear for the reward on my story..
Hope you will like the story till the end of it...

emma farnan
12.05.2021, 18:09:20

Hasna Hena, You are most welcome. The story is coming along really nicely. Looking forward to future updates.

Winterbreeze
22.02.2021, 04:36:02

Hi dear... I'm new on booknet... Please read my novels. I'm on Wattpad too ❤️❤️❤️