Eva Celeste Kyamko Villamor

29.05.2021, 21:42:56

Hello, My name is O. J Ebubeoha. I am an author on booknet and would love to connect with you. Please check out my book "Concealed Flames Of Sinful Desires". Also please like, comment and follow my page for more updates. I appreciate you so much as you do. Thank you.

25.05.2021, 16:29:00

FREE BOOK ALERT: FAMILY TREE
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
YOU CAN READ THIS BOOK FOR FREE BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE

Rose Blaze
12.05.2021, 18:24:01

Hi Eva, thank you for the like and follow.

Наталия Арчер
07.05.2021, 01:27:32

Hello, Eva!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my free book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light funny young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love.
It’s almost finished.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

24.04.2021, 22:21:17

Hello dear! Would you like to checkout my books? Please try 'The Eternal Night' and remember to LIKE it! I'm in contest with it, so your single like will give me encouragement! Follow me dear....!!
Thank you, have a nice day!! XOXO

dreamweaver
08.04.2021, 02:45:49

Hello Eva....I am dreamweaver. I would like to connect with you. If you have time, please visit my profile by clicking on my name above. I would be glad if you can like, follow and add my book to your library as you wish. No pressure. Take your time.

All the best,
Dreamweaver

31.03.2021, 11:54:30

Hi I'm a writer and I hereby invite you to read my 2nd book

RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Or my 1st book Forbidden Princess