G A Rosell

10.12.2021, 09:59:57

Hello Honey,
I want to appreciate you for sticking with me through my ups and downs here on booknet. You're the reason I come back to write here and I do want you to keep having faith in me.

That said, I want to Introduce my latest short story and dark mafia novel to you.

Accidentally Yours For Christmas: https://booknet.com/en/book/accidentally-yours-for-christmas-b366822?_lnref=8luib42n

Mafia's Subjugates: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

Please give it a read, like and comment

Thank you so much.

Tinati Neezee
14.06.2021, 06:48:37

Kindly follow me back, thanks

Clara Star
28.05.2021, 12:57:11

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-a like.
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested?
I'm aiming to participate in the recent booknet contest. But I need followers and genuine readers in order to achieve commercial status.
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect love" and "stubborn Rose" and "Rey Ashford - the heart of a good witch" including the upcoming once. I
would do the same for you, or even if you are part of a contest.
Thanks for your support

sheng
20.05.2021, 05:37:39

Hi,
I was hoping if you want to do a follow-for-follow?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my stories and I would do the same for you.

muthulakshmi G
12.05.2021, 17:28:53

Thanks you follow me...I like you story...good

Rose Blaze
10.05.2021, 20:03:55

Hi, am new to booknet and I would love to connect with you, please follow me and I promise to follow back. Thank you

fariaeity
08.05.2021, 13:10:49

Hello! I am a new author on this platform and I would love to connect with my fellow authors. I was wondering if you'd like to do a follow for follow and like for like for our books so that we both can help each other grow? It will mean a lot to me.
Thank you so much. :)

Aurora Bluemoon
07.05.2021, 12:00:28

Hi Rosell,
I get to know that you are following me... Thank you for following me. I followed you back as well.
Can you click the like button in the book, "Icicles of Golden Blood" to vote for the contest?
Thanks in advance,
Aurora Bluemoon.

Xing yue
02.05.2021, 12:40:46

Everyone please do follow me. I would also follow everyone back. I am a new writer and my first story on booknet is "the romance of the 100th dragon and the 99th phoenix. It would be a sweet love story. Hope you all can check it and add comments on my book. Thank you.

The Scarlett
01.05.2021, 12:48:10

Hello, it's Scarlett and I started my first novel on Booknet a few days ago. It's about a cheerful and caring girl Nora and handsome, rich guy Ryan who has little introvert personality. This story is romantic-action-thriller. Would you like to take a look at it?
Like and follow me if you are interested in in my work.
Link :https://booknet.com/en/book/my-love-b336242
Thank you...!!

Wellwisher
27.04.2021, 09:39:30

Hello dear, lets follow each other. I've just followed you. Please do follow me back and like my story. I will be so greatfull towards you and It will also encourage me a lot. Thank you..

SESaunders
27.04.2021, 07:48:33

Noticed your comment on another author's page, and wanted to see what you were writing. Following, as well. Thanks.

22.04.2021, 22:48:30

Hii dear, Thank you for following me. Can you please like my story ' The Eternal Night'? I'm in contest with that story. Ignore if you already did. Have a good day!!

Marilyn Lucero
21.04.2021, 03:50:11

Thanks for following me. I have already followed you back.

Sanantonio
18.04.2021, 20:18:01

Buenas tardes G A Rosell

Gracias por seguirme
Té invito a seguir leyendo
✌✌✌✌

dreamweaver
17.04.2021, 14:36:52

hi there...i read your book. It was set at the present time and the annotation is very interesting which made me want to read some more. However, i find it hard to locate the conversation between the characters because some of it wasn't enclosed by a double qoutation. It would be nicer if you do. Til then, all the best!

dreamweaver
16.04.2021, 14:15:58

Thanks for the follow...I followed you back.. All the best.

Mina Tiara
16.04.2021, 10:28:13

Hey, I'm New too on Booknet. I just dropped by your Profile and followed you :) Also wanted to tell you that I'm interested in Reading your Book. Moreover, your follow back, love and support would be highly appreciated so, please trying considering me as your 'new friend. :)

Also please try checking out my Novel "Queen" if you like reading Dark-Fantasy Genre in Books :)

Dance-is-me
15.04.2021, 23:21:07

Hello. I would like to connect with you. :)
I just followed you, please follow me back

Raven Heart
14.04.2021, 08:34:40

Hi! I'm new here. Follow me back and I'll do the same. Have a nice day!

lovetowrite
12.04.2021, 09:35:04

Hey, Thank you for following me and good luck to your book, looking forward to read it. :)

Payal Mandal guru
07.04.2021, 09:03:01

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love it if you Like my Novel 'HER SACRIFICE' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed.

It's a story about a Witch who should be marrying a Warlock in order to be crowned as the queen of the coven, but instead she ends up falling in love with a gloomy human.

I would love it if you give it a read :)

simon 1982
05.04.2021, 15:38:29

Hi thanks for reading and liking my story I will read yours as soon as I get chance good luck

Mina Tiara
03.04.2021, 11:01:13

Hey, I wanted to Follow you back, but I can't see the Follow Bar anywhere on your Profile so, I kind of don't know how to follow you back or either I just can't Follow you back somehow.