Growingvogue

Godiva Gilbert
03.07.2022, 21:17:13

Hi, I'm a fellow author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "BOUND TO BREAK YOU." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice comment and vote by liking the story. I'll do the same to yours too. Thanks so much ❤

Rose Sam
23.06.2022, 22:02:04

Good evening to you.
I have really got this book I would want you to try
I am sure you going to like it, please follow me too, it will be much appreciated

T K
20.06.2022, 07:08:52

Hi, your writing "The House Always Wins" is interesting. I have an offer related to writing and I would like to talk more about it.
If you are interested, you may reach me on insta: ods.apa
Thanks.

Jyotika Mewara
29.05.2022, 21:38:44

Hey,
I would love if it you Like my Novel 'Cage In Safe Hand' and give it a read. It's a story of warevolves. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)

07.12.2021, 09:38:59

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Anna Steel
13.09.2021, 11:53:43

@Growingvogue How are you? How is everything going at your end.
When are we expecting the new update on Dirty Bucket List?

Growingvogue
01.11.2021, 03:02:12

Anna Steel, Sorry I’m just getting back to you. I am going to try and start the last installment again in January. I’m trying to finish, “The House Always Wins” first because it’s very hard writing two books at once. At one point I was writing three at one time at it was exhausting! LOL!! Please hang in there’s I promise I will get back to it. Because quiet as it’s kept, High and Raven are my favorite characters! The Dirty Bucket list was my first independent novel. I wrote fan fiction but these ideas and characters for this book we’re the neophyte of my writing career! I won’t forget about them or you! LOL!

Ajmiri Ali (Nila)
31.10.2021, 20:08:29

Hi, I am a new writer here.
can you please follow me and check my book "Mending her"?
If you like it please give it a like.

Growingvogue
01.11.2021, 02:57:28

Nila, Just followed you!

Olumisin Tolulope Tinuoye
31.07.2021, 06:29:06

Please help a sister, follow me, and I will follow right back.
Thanks

Sirius Khattak (Bstallion)
26.07.2021, 19:59:39

Hi! I wanted to ask if you would like to monetise your books on other platforms as well?

Tinati Neezee
14.06.2021, 08:01:49

Kindly follow me back, thanks

sheng
26.05.2021, 05:58:22

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you, I just followed you maybe you can do the same. Thanks

Jan Garnet
26.05.2021, 00:48:42

Hi, I was wondering if you are interested to do a follow for follow? I have already followed you, hoping you could do the same :)

Thanks, in advance!

Growingvogue
26.05.2021, 00:51:01

spicyadobowings, Sure! I just followed you too.

Tam V
19.05.2021, 12:01:05

Hello!
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-like?
I would appreciate it if you could like, comment, read, and add my stories ("Nothing in this world," "A little Crimson" and "More than Just Assisting") to your library?
I would do the same for you if you if you are interested? That way we can help each other out.

fariaeity
08.05.2021, 13:32:39

Hello! I am a new author on this platform and I would love to connect with my fellow authors. I was wondering if you'd like to do a follow for follow and like for like for our books so that we both can help each other grow? It will mean a lot to me.
Thank you so much. :)

fariaeity
14.05.2021, 08:37:09

Growingvogue, Thank you so much

Thëê Qúéën
03.04.2021, 20:16:52

Hey there, I just stopped by to say that your books are amazing, I mean I just read the synopsis and can't decide which I should read so I ended up adding all of them in my library and followed you. It would mean a lot if you stopped by my profile, follow me and add any book to your library. But I must say your books, all of them are in my library and I'm in love with them. Nice work

Thëê Qúéën
13.05.2021, 23:59:36

Growingvogue, LOL took me time too to figure it out so it's okay

Anna Steel
26.03.2021, 16:06:02

Hey,

The series of dirty bucket list is an completely amazing and you have written it very well which bound me till the end...

❤️

Growingvogue
28.03.2021, 09:23:26

Ekta Sharma, Thank you!! I am so happy you enjoyed it!!!

Shaheen Sadeka
28.03.2021, 08:14:27

#followforfollow please do follow me and I will follow you back. Thank you.

Growingvogue
20.02.2021, 00:01:44

I will follow and add your book to my reads! thanks for reaching out!

Lana Fox
19.02.2021, 22:25:29

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo