Jojo

Godiva Gilbert
04.07.2022, 15:25:27

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet, I'd really appreciate it if you check my latest book "Bound To Break You." It is complete and free. I'd really love it if you can vote my story by liking it and commenting on it. Thanks so much ❤

04.01.2022, 23:31:57

Description
А happy ending story

Danny Nat
14.11.2021, 20:34:35

Hello lovely reader!
I have just finished my new book "Coming back to the end"
Please give it a try. It has a lot of drama and love in it.
Hope you'll enjoy it.
Please follow me.

Wellwisher
27.10.2021, 10:54:59

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ... https://booknet.com/en/book/twilight-in-the-arms-b318503

WALLFLOWER
30.08.2021, 03:11:51

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

10.05.2021, 12:34:12

If you like VAmpire/Werewolf stories then check out my book Beautiful Beast. It has an ending (Not a cliff-hanger ending) It is for free.

25.04.2021, 19:58:03

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

Sirius Khattak (Bstallion)
04.03.2021, 12:09:54

Thank you for following.

Winterbreeze
21.02.2021, 12:12:57

Hi there I'm new on booknet... Please read my story and follow me❤️