Juliet Cedro

WALLFLOWER
25.08.2021, 16:54:07

Thank you so much for following me:-) It really means a lot to me:-) :-)

Rose Blaze
11.05.2021, 00:44:58

Hi, am new to booknet and I would love to connect with you, please follow me and I promise to follow back. Thank you

23.04.2021, 13:39:17

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

dreamweaver
09.04.2021, 14:50:32

Hello Juliet....I am dreamweaver. I would like to connect with you. If you have time, please visit my profile by clicking on my name above. I would be glad if you can like, follow and add my book to your library as you wish. No pressure. Take your time.

All the best,
Dreamweaver

19.03.2021, 13:20:13

Hi I'm a writer and I hereby invite you to read my 2nd book

RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Наталия Арчер
09.03.2021, 06:02:40

Hello, Juliet!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content. But nevertheless, it will be full of the joy of experiencing the first feelings, the pleasure of hand-holding, sensations of the first kiss, and drama of the first break-up. Love will win at the end, so be sure of having a good time.
❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Cora Sacha
06.12.2020, 16:54:19

Hello. Please check out my paranormal romance novel.❤

Khurshida Khushi
06.12.2020, 03:48:13

Hey dear,

If you love my book Personal Assistant to the Billionaire then I have a good news for you. I will give you the promo cord. But, I need a help from you. If you want to read then give your email address. I want to talk in private..