Thepsychic
15.01.2023, 09:17:15

Fantasia Swan
12.01.2023, 16:51:28

Hello dear . I am a new author on this platform . My book " his deception " is ongoing . I hope you can understand the need of support from ur fellow authors . Could we plz follow each other ?

Aimee
08.01.2023, 17:33:46

Hello! Can we follow each other please?

Ria Summer
11.12.2022, 18:11:37

Hi, Can we follow each other account?Thank you!

Xephyr
07.12.2022, 03:15:11

Hi. I just followed you, can you do the same, please?

Mira Matic
14.11.2022, 11:40:02

Hi June, I followed you. Could you do the same for me? I am new to this platform, and little support will be highly appreciated. All the best Mira.

Piarawrites
08.11.2022, 19:25:22

Hii, I am piara. New author on this platform. I have recently published my first ever book "Heaven" it's ongoing. So, please check it out and if you like it then please like, comment & share. I'll do the same with yours.

Michelle Zeah
05.11.2022, 08:00:01

Hy there dear, i have followed your profile, will you give me feedback and follow back? thanks

Godiva Gilbert
04.07.2022, 15:44:27

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet, I'd really appreciate it if you check my latest book "Bound To Break You." It is complete and free. I'd really love it if you can vote my story by liking it and commenting on it. I'll do the same to yours too. Thanks so much ❤

Jyotika Mewara
12.05.2022, 18:12:47

Hey,
I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'Her Saviour Alpha' and give it a read. It's a story of warevolves. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)

Burning Heart
08.05.2022, 20:17:52

hey are you interested in sharing your books on other platform worth 50$vouchers, if yes please revert back
thanks good day

Blue
27.12.2021, 07:32:34

Hi, I am interested in your work. Do you have an email where I can reach you?

20.04.2022, 09:38:09

Blue, I'm so sorry I only just saw this. My email is estherjnfonumonu@gmail.com

Аврора Дэйнеко, Please can we trade like for like, and follow for follow. Please check out my book, MATED to the ALPHA and the ROGUE. Like, add it to your library, and please give an honest review. I promise to do the same.

Reply to June Estee:
I already did it.

Danny Nat
17.01.2022, 01:20:17

Hi fellow author!
Please follow me back and like my books, let's support each other.

Terry Gray
28.12.2021, 11:28:34

Love your work here

Anna Dale
03.11.2021, 07:46:03

Please follow me back

Wellwisher
27.10.2021, 18:54:14

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ... https://booknet.com/en/book/twilight-in-the-arms-b318503

Wellwisher
28.10.2021, 09:24:02

June Estee, Sure dear

Jarvic
08.04.2021, 05:52:19

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'I WILL LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH ' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed

Jarvic
28.10.2021, 08:41:38

June Estee, Sure

dreamweaver
16.04.2021, 11:30:21

Congrats on having a commercial account...

28.10.2021, 06:49:23

dreamweaver, Thanks

L.M.A
08.03.2021, 01:33:20

I'll read first then I'll like June, it would be bad not to know the knowledge and wisdom you have in your stories.

28.10.2021, 06:37:06

L.M.A, Okay, thanks in advance

Shaheen Sadeka
27.03.2021, 16:31:25

#followforfollow Please do follow me and I will follow you back. Thank you.

28.10.2021, 06:30:09

June Estee, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

02.04.2021, 18:15:13

Follow me. I'll follow you back!

28.10.2021, 06:29:46

Martha Martin, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Jan Garnet
13.04.2021, 00:47:35

Hi there, I'm new in Booknet and am looking to expanding my reach. I'm hoping you can follow me; I'll gladly follow back.
I'd also appreciate it if you can 'Like' and add to your library my story LEAP OF FATE.
Cheers!

28.10.2021, 06:29:22

Jan Garnet, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

03.05.2021, 13:29:53

Hey, let's like books of each other that are in contest & follow.
If you are interested in it, follow and like me, then drop a message. I'll do the same for you.
Thank you dear, have a nice day...!

28.10.2021, 06:29:08

Rose Blaze
08.05.2021, 22:15:46

Hii,, am new to booknet. Follow me and please do like my story, I will do the same, It will mean a lot.. It will encourage me..

28.10.2021, 06:28:52

Rose Blaze, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

fariaeity
09.05.2021, 14:06:57

Hello! I am a new author on this platform and I would love to connect with my fellow authors. I was wondering if you'd like to do a follow for follow and like for like for our books so that we both can help each other grow? It will mean a lot to me.
Thank you so much. :)

28.10.2021, 06:28:38

fariaeity, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Anie Styles
12.05.2021, 15:56:56

I am following you so please follow back

28.10.2021, 06:28:28

Anie Styles, Have followed back. Please like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment and most of all, add them to your library. Thanks in advance

sheng
24.05.2021, 08:10:22

Hi,
I was hoping if you want to do a follow-for-follow?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my stories and I would do the same for you.

28.10.2021, 06:27:13

sheng, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Clara Star
29.05.2021, 11:51:47

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-a like?
We could help each other out that's if you are interested?
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect love" and "stubborn Rose"?
I would do the same for you if you are part of a contest.
tnx

28.10.2021, 06:26:59

Clara Star, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Tinati Neezee
17.06.2021, 17:35:43

kindly follow me back, thanks

28.10.2021, 06:26:48

Tinati Neezee, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Aria Haneef
16.08.2021, 20:42:28

Hi June, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

28.10.2021, 06:26:34

Aria Haneef, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Rituparna Darolia
21.09.2021, 19:30:17

Hi, I've just started my journey here on Booknet. I would appreciate a lot if you could follow me back. I would love to try out your stories if you take a look at my work.
Thanks
Best of luck on your journey as a writer
Rituparna

28.10.2021, 06:26:23

Rituparna Darolia, Done. Please follow back and like my books The Rejected and The Billionaire's Enchantment, but most of all, add them to your library so I can get signed up. Thanks in advance

Bonita Hakone
25.10.2021, 18:37:30

I read your comment. I already followed you. Do you follow me back, please?

28.10.2021, 06:26:06

Bonita Hakone, Done

Well-known me
14.04.2021, 08:07:37

Hi there,
I'm new to booknet and would love to connect with you. Please follow me and I will happily follow you back. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would like my latest novel SAVE ME FROM MYSELF.

Safy
17.03.2021, 11:38:50

Hi, am new here and I will love to be friends with you, please follow me I will kindly follow back also it will mean a lot to me if you like and comment on my book "The silent killer'.

Athena Roy
06.03.2021, 21:42:45

She was lying Senseless in my arms. I was yelling at Marcus too drive faster. It felt like someone was trying to shred my soul into fragments. I was afraid..yeah...you heard it precise,I was afraid, Lord of Underworld was afraid. Afraid to lose his other half, his soulmate, the Love of His Eternal Life. My little princess, my universe was lying unconscious in my arms while her stomach was bleeding profusely. I'm sure she've already lost too much amount of blood. I'm taking straight to the Mansion....yeah,Mansion because even if I take her to Hospital, doctor won't be able to save her. Only Magic can save her. I'm just hoping she still have time left. I've already ordered everyone in the Mansion to prepare everything which will be needed for my lil angel. And have asked Healer to be present there, by the time we reach there, well to be exact threatened. If princess would be alright she would've scold me for doing so but I've to do it for her sake. I chuckle remembering about her sweet scoldings she always give me but am brutally dragged back to the painful reality.

MY LITTLE BABY I failed to protect you.

Athena Roy
07.03.2021, 12:20:01

June Estee, why not ...thanks it really means a lot.

Angel grace
01.03.2021, 16:19:51

Hi! I need 100 followers to make my account commercial. If you don't mind can you please follow me? I will do return the favor and follow you back.

02.03.2021, 09:12:01

Angel grace, Thanks. I really appreciate. I've followed you back too

Sirius Khattak (Bstallion)
02.03.2021, 08:37:14

Let’s follow each other if it’s okay with you.

Sirius Khattak (Bstallion)
02.03.2021, 08:43:45

June Estee, Okay

Lana Fox
27.02.2021, 22:32:07

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo
Lana

Lana Fox
01.03.2021, 16:50:58

June Estee, Thanks, I will :-)

17.02.2021, 21:11:54

Hi fellow author. I am following you and hope that you will follow me back. We need at least 100 followers before we can charge a book.

18.02.2021, 01:27:38

Anonymous Author, I will do that right away

Cookies files usage
In order to improve user experience, we use cookies files. By browsing our website, you agree for the cookie files to be collected and used.