Leah Sulatra

Godiva Gilbert
03.08.2022, 15:31:31

HELLO, DO YOU LIKE BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE STORIES?

IF YES, PLEASE TRY OUT MY BOOK "THE BILLIONAIRE'S FACADE"

IT IS A CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE STORY WITH PLENTY TWIST AND TURNS! I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT ❤

BukkyStarr
08.07.2022, 23:54:29

Hi, I just completed my book ALPHA MARKS it'd be lovely if you could check it out.

19.03.2022, 10:09:37

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

03.01.2022, 00:37:10

А happy ending story

11.11.2021, 10:20:06

Hello Honey, Nice to meet you here on Booknet.

I am Jane and I write romance novels and erotica shorts here on booknet, and I would love to connect with you as a reader. I urge you to please give two of my books a try.

IGNITED PASSIONS: https://booknet.com/en/book/ignited-passions-b342008?_lnref=8luib42n

ENTHRALLED BY YOU: https://booknet.com/en/book/enthralled-by-you-b335710?_lnref=8luib42n

Please, rate, read, comment, watch their amazing book trailers on YouTube and subscribe to my channel.
Also, you can follow me on booknet for more update.
I promise you won't regret it.

Wellwisher
17.10.2021, 08:38:40

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ... https://booknet.com/en/book/twilight-in-the-arms-b318503

Sk Annu
03.10.2021, 21:06:28

Hello, Please check out my first book "Her returns".I am sure you will like it. Please follow, vote, comment and share if you like it appreciate me a lot, and add it in your reading list to get further notifications and Sorry if I'm bothering you and thank you ;)

Hasnat Jahan
26.08.2021, 08:19:03

Comment has been deleted

16.07.2021, 14:53:26

Hi , Hope you're doing good. If you have a little time than please check out my 2nd book
RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Lucky gopinath
06.07.2021, 20:14:59

Hey buddy!! I'm new to this app and I published a book can you please try and read it?? Please give me your feedbacks.. Hope you like it :)

19.06.2021, 01:17:42

BOOK ALERT: ON DISPLAY
Please come and check out my book. I am inviting a few readers to tell me if they think it will be a good read before I continue updating the rest of the chapters.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Lexi Winters stands in for her roommate one day as the subject in an art class at the university where she is a second-year finance student. Lexi knows she is not bad-looking but she struggles with self-love and self-awareness. She is not an introvert, neither an extrovert.
Jaxton Hall, standing tall and built like a warrior with tan skin has a mysterious look to him, one that makes you feel that he has a story to tell but won’t because he trusts no one.
Lexi twenty years old and Jaxon thirty-one soon find them hot with desire for each other but it is forbidden by the university for a teacher to date a student, not to mention the eleven-year age gap that neither of their parents approves of.
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO READ IT AND COMMENT ON THE BOOK, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT.

Hasna Hena
13.06.2021, 19:20:01

Thank you dear for rewarding on my book.
I will try to catch up to your expectations from the book.
Stay safe and blessed...❤️

Shrishtee Suman
30.05.2021, 12:10:03

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. ❤

Could you please check out my books if your time permits? I will be really grateful if you do so.

Sorry, if I have bothered you in any way.

My Books:

1. MINE [COMPLETED]
2. EMBER TO MY FLAME [ONGOING]

Stay safe and keep smiling. ❤

Thanks,