Mahnoor Khan

NJ
30.06.2022, 09:36:23

Hi, your writing "Venin : An Old Tale" is interesting. I have an offer related to writing and I would like to talk more about it.
If you are interested, you may reach me on insta: ods.apa
Thanks.

sheng
26.05.2021, 05:57:42

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you, I just followed you maybe you can do the same. Thanks

Tanya Soul
25.04.2021, 14:32:48

Hello, I’m a new author and suggest a mutual “Follow”. Please follow me and I will follow you back)

Shaheen Sadeka
29.03.2021, 10:35:25

Please do check my book. Follow me, only if you like it and I will follow back you... Thank you.

Lana Fox
27.02.2021, 21:57:52

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo
Lana

chayasreedeka
31.08.2020, 19:58:57

Hi dear

I m new here n would like it if u could read my book NOT HIS TO CARE and leave likes and comments on it as feedback for my work.

U can follow me too if u want.. I follow back rt away...

Stay safe

Teniccia Ray
16.08.2020, 17:41:44

Hey! Could you please do me the favor of reading my first story? It's ongoing. I'll add new chapters soon. Please do check it and comment on it if you like it. It'll be very helpful. ❤

Mahnoor Khan
17.08.2020, 13:02:24

Teniccia Ray, Yeah sure.

Ruechari guru
02.09.2019, 01:56:45

For your story to be accepted, part of the criteria is to like and follow Litnet Authors facebook page. If you have already please let us know what name your FB page is if it differs from your author name so we may confirm, it. Thank you! You can send the name by email litnetauthors@gmail so you don't have to reveal your FB account here in public.

Mahnoor Khan
02.09.2019, 05:28:10

Ruechari, I have liked the page,. The page name was litnet Authors.And my account name is the same as here. Its Mahnoor khan!! you can even check it.