Marites Salimbangon

25.05.2021, 16:37:57

FREE BOOK ALERT: FAMILY TREE
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
YOU CAN READ THIS BOOK FOR FREE BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE

04.04.2021, 13:23:26

Hii dear, can you check and like my book, 'The Eternal Night'? I'm in contest with it. If you like my work, follow me!! Happy Easter..!!

21.03.2021, 20:01:07

Hello, I am Miss Jane..
I am a new writer on booknet. I pray this finds you well because I would love to connect with you.
Please do check out my book "SCREAM FOR ME". You can also like, comment and follow my page ..
I would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards...

Наталия Арчер
09.03.2021, 05:31:14

Hello, Marites!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content. But nevertheless, it will be full of the joy of experiencing the first feelings, the pleasure of hand-holding, sensations of the first kiss, and drama of the first break-up. Love will win at the end, so be sure of having a good time.
❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Muskan prakash
21.02.2021, 12:07:24

Hi there I'm new on booknet... Please read my story and follow me❤️

Maureen Mutahi
08.01.2021, 12:18:19

Hi...Am Maureen Mutahi writing my first book and i would like you to check it out...and support me.. http://booknet.com/en/book/the-battle-of-two-sides-b301339

18.12.2020, 16:17:53

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

Маїра Цибуліна
03.11.2020, 15:07:11

You would be very welcomed, DEAR READER, to read my story “Starving from love”.
“He loved her so much that life without her seemed like a nightmare while she hated him so much that life with him seemed like a nightmare.
“How you don't understand that I don’t love you and would never love you!” Asya was trembling with fright.
“You are wrong, girl! You will love me, if not after tonight, then after other passionate nights that you will spend in my huge bed, making love with me.”
Only tear it. This was the only way to remove such underwear from the female body. In another way, Roman could not imagine how it was possible to remove this, being in such terrible impatience that it was hardly possible in any other way to get rid of this extra piece of fabric, which was superfluous in a woman's wardrobe. These ropes did not warm its owner and did not hide anything from curious eyes. So why were they needed?”