Marni Sahron

Zelda Blair
18.07.2022, 19:22:57

Hey! If you like amazing werewolf story, then check out Sordino. You will love it. Currently in top.

Aloera
15.07.2022, 10:23:29

Hello I'm Aloera and I would love if you could please check out my books. 'The Prince's Dark Secret' is completed and 'I Am No Hero' is ongoing, please check it out and leave a review in the comment box, also please follow me.

Godiva Gilbert
01.07.2022, 23:46:04

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "BOUND TO BREAK YOU." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice review and vote by liking the story. Thanks so much ❤

Elizabeth A
27.05.2022, 04:04:58

How are you doing Marni Sharon?
Thanks so much for the award, I truly appreciate it ;)

09.01.2022, 23:12:35

Description
А happy ending story

Sk Annu
10.09.2021, 11:25:13

Hello, Please check out my first book "Her returns".I am sure you will like it.
Please follow, vote, comment and share if you like it appreciate me a lot, and add it in your reading list to get further notifications and Sorry if I'm bothering you and thank you.

Sk Annu
10.09.2021, 16:38:58

Marni Sahron, I should be thankful to you (◍•ᴗ•◍)

09.06.2021, 06:42:26

Hi I'm a writer and I hereby invite you to read my 2nd book
RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....
Or my 1st book Forbidden Princess

02.06.2021, 08:53:20

Hello, My name is O. J Ebubeoha. I am an author on booknet and would love to connect with you. Please check out my book "Concealed Flames Of Sinful Desires". Also please like, comment and follow my page for more updates. I appreciate you so much as you do. Thank you.