Mehak khan

Amisha Kapoor
25.07.2022, 12:01:02

Mehak, dear, I just wanted to say that if at any moment you feel uncomfortable with my comments, please delete it without a doubt. In the story, I write my thoughts as they come, please never think that I am trying to judge you or your story. You are an amazing writer dear. Thank you for such stories. Keep on writing.

Mehak khan
25.07.2022, 13:09:42

Amisha Kapoor, :)

Splendid
08.07.2022, 14:12:49

Hello, can we do a follow for follow?

Mehak khan
08.07.2022, 23:13:47

Splendid, There is no need to thanks dear:)

Coco Hazel
07.07.2022, 10:00:34

hey author! i am new to . Thankyouwriting books so please check my book His Heaven! Please drop a comment and like and vote i would appreciate it

Mehak khan
07.07.2022, 10:20:24

Coco Hazel, Hello.... I will definitely read your book:)

Godiva Gilbert
03.07.2022, 21:15:35

Hi, I'm a fellow author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "BOUND TO BREAK YOU." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice comment and vote by liking the story. I'll do the same to yours too. Thanks so much ❤

Godiva Gilbert
04.07.2022, 15:31:46

Mehak khan, Thanks for your love and support ❤

Jyotika Mewara
30.05.2022, 19:41:13

Hey,
I would love if it you Like my Novel 'Cage In Safe Hand' and give it a read. It's a story of warevolves. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)

ANGELINA (CUTE GIRL)
28.05.2022, 11:48:48

Hello,
Babe!!
You never told that you are aspiring writer too!!
#surprised
Btw I'm so happy and glad to know this. I'll try your books and would like it to be a little big then you wrote.
Good going babe... Carry on and love you!!

Mehak khan
28.05.2022, 12:58:44

ANGELINA (CUTE GIRL), Hello.... Yeah l never told I read the stories so I thought one day to write..... In starting I didn't writing in too good way but now I think I can write better..... Glad you like it...... Love you too

Nishmitha Anchan
14.05.2022, 20:00:49

Hi. Can you please try out my book 'The sinner's story'I saw your books and they are amazing especially neighbors love'
Discription:-
You would think being a famous businessman of Italy would be enough for one man to have succeeded in his life but no, Sir Daniel Rossoi was also known for his dangerous role as a mafia leader. He had everything, wealth, power and even his one and only woman, his true love. He was also set with a small loving family, blessed with a son, nonetheless. Everything seemed more than perfect for Mr. Rossoi…Until he was found dead in his room.

His family doctor clearly mentioned it was a suicide but was it actually?Even if this was true, what was the real reason then, behind Daniel committing suicide?Why had he killed himself when he had everything one ever wanted?Will his young handsome son find the truth behind his father’s death?

Unravel Daniel Rossoi’s and family’s secrets through this story, ‘The Sinner's Story'.

Mehak khan
14.05.2022, 20:48:31

Nishmitha Anchan, I will for sure :)

03.12.2021, 19:35:39

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Mehak khan
12.05.2022, 23:23:12

ADRIAN KING, I will try for sure :)

08.01.2022, 20:22:59