Nazia Maqsood

11.06.2021, 22:41:25

Book Alert: TOUCHED BY FOREVER (over 200 000 characters updated)
Ann Willow a human teenager finds herself in a Supernatural World, filled with Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids, and everything in-between. What will become of Ann when she falls in love with the Supernaturals of this new reality she finds herself in?
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO READ THIS STORY AND MANY MORE.

Shrishtee Suman
05.06.2021, 06:51:36

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. ❤

Could you please check out my books if your time permits? I will be really grateful if you do so.

Sorry, if I have bothered you in any way.

My Books:

1. MINE [COMPLETED]
2. EMBER TO MY FLAME [ONGOING]

Stay safe and keep smiling. ❤

Thanks,

Shree

09.05.2021, 11:01:41

Check out my profile for free books. Beautiful Beast Compete and free.

24.04.2021, 22:44:06

Hello dear, please follow me!! Would you like to checkout my books? Please try 'The Eternal Night' and remember to LIKE it! I'm in contest with it, so your single like will give me encouragement! Follow me dear....!!
Thank you, have a nice day!! XOXO

04.04.2021, 19:44:32

Hello and Good day to you.
I am Miss Jane and I would love to build a connection with you. Kindly follow my page and check out my book "Crescendo of Ecstasy" and "Stitches & Seduction"
Thank you very much.

Xoxo
Miss Jane

30.03.2021, 10:31:21

Hi I'm a writer and I hereby invite you to read my 2nd book

RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Наталия Арчер
22.03.2021, 05:14:28

Hello, Nazia!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light funny young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Наталия Арчер
22.03.2021, 04:20:34

Nazia Maqsood, Thank you very much, Nazia!
It's an honor to me! And means a lot as well. ❤️
I'm very grateful to you! ❤️