Ouma Sharon

Saumya Tripathi
20.01.2023, 23:00:56

Hi my dear, avid reader!

I hope you are doing fine! I see you like the genre– dark romance. So, would you like to give my story a chance? I'd be honoured to have your opinions shared with me! Also, if you like my story then, please give it a follow!

Your author,
Saumya.

Mira Matic
02.12.2022, 12:33:39

Hi Ouma, I am new to Booknet, can you check my ongoing story Second chance I, it would mean a lot to me. All the best, Mira.

Godiva Gilbert
03.08.2022, 15:52:06

HELLO, DO YOU LIKE BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE STORIES?

IF YES, PLEASE TRY OUT MY BOOK "THE BILLIONAIRE'S FACADE"

IT IS A CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE STORY WITH PLENTY TWIST AND TURNS! I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT ❤

Rami Jones
15.06.2022, 15:56:18

Hey dear
I hope you remember me
It's me RamiJones, author of He Stole my Heart.
My account got deleted. This is my new account and I'm back with a new book, Wanderlove
I'm hoping you could give it a shot.
If you like it then please follow me
Love Rami ❤

09.03.2022, 21:23:09

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Ann G
30.09.2021, 17:53:36

Hi, I am an author and just started uploading all my work here on this platform. I´ ve got six steamy stories up there for your to read, (5 already completed) I would love you to give them all a read as I think you´d enjoy them.
I´d also appreciate your follow deeply.
Thank you!

WALLFLOWER
29.08.2021, 17:04:06

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

03.08.2021, 12:31:37

Hey darling, I am O.J Ebubeoha, an author of romance and erotic novels on booknet.
I would love to connect with you and ask you to read some of my books.

Try
1. IGNITED PASSIONS
2. ENTHRALLED BY YOU
3. HIS SUBJUGATED WIFE

Like, comment, watch their Trailer on youtube, and subscribe to my page. Thank you so much.

Leahgisselle
22.07.2021, 12:37:33

Thank you so much for following me. I hope you have a fun and great time on the app

Angelic Emman
07.05.2021, 04:12:39

Hello dear ^^ I wanted to inform you that book 3 of His smile worth billion is out now :). Also, Happy birthday

Cookies files usage
In order to improve user experience, we use cookies files. By browsing our website, you agree for the cookie files to be collected and used.