Patience Igbokei

Splendid
27.06.2022, 12:28:22

Hello! I hope you are doing great, kindly check out my book WITNESSED BY THE MOON also follow me for updates and please give it a like and comment. Thanks

01.01.2022, 11:55:49

Aimee
24.12.2021, 14:34:35

Hey,

If you're a sucker for slow-burn romances and insane character development, plz give my book LOVELESS a try... It'd mean a lot

Farheen shah
03.09.2021, 20:35:50

Hey beautiful its farheen here. Can you check out my books. One is completed and another is ongoing. Euphoria... the new beginning (completed) loving you is a losing game (ongoing) Hope you'll like the contents. And if you enjoy my books please do follow and like it. It'll encourage me(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you have a good day and stay healthy and safe.

WALLFLOWER
29.08.2021, 17:13:12

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Eliyang
25.07.2021, 16:46:22

⭐️⭐️ Hi there! ⭐️⭐️
I’m new to booknet. I’m inviting you to read my books, ‘STOIC’, and ‘The Germaphobic Beta.’ ‘Stoic’ is a prize winning romantic erotica that many readers had described as an emotional rollercoaster, and ‘TGB’ is a werewolf /humor/ romance that a friend described as a train wreck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It had people falling off their chairs in laughter.
‘Stoic’ contains an unpleasant topic, so it’s not be suitable for sensitive readers. Both of the books are very explicit: so 18+ Only If you are not, please ignore this message.
(ಠ ∩ಠ)
If you want to hop on these rides, you’re more than welcome. ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Give them a chance! Who knows? You might like them! Your support would mean so much to me. If you enjoy my book, don’t forget to like, and comment. I absolutely love reading all my readers’ feedback.
d–(^ ‿ ^ )z