pats lynn

04.01.2022, 23:42:14

Description
А happy ending story

10.12.2021, 09:48:56

Hello Honey,
I want to appreciate you for sticking with me through my ups and downs here on booknet. You're the reason I come back to write here and I do want you to keep having faith in me.

That said, I want to Introduce my latest short story and dark mafia novel to you.

Accidentally Yours For Christmas: https://booknet.com/en/book/accidentally-yours-for-christmas-b366822?_lnref=8luib42n

Mafia's Subjugates: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

Please give it a read, like and comment

Thank you so much.

05.12.2021, 20:08:28

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Danny Nat
21.10.2021, 13:23:13

Hello!
Please check out my new book, it's almost finished. A girl who works as a sex operator and is scared of real relationships. Please give it a try!

pats lynn
21.10.2021, 13:55:16

DanyNat, sure l will ............thanks for informing

Maureen Mutahi
02.10.2021, 18:28:19

Hello Pats Lynn, Am Maureen am inviting you to check out my other books
Way beyond awakening, Expected, Its's just simply complicated
Leave your likes and thoughts too, would mean alot :) :)

Farheen shah
12.09.2021, 20:44:55

Hey beautiful its farheen here. Can you check out my books. One is completed and another is ongoing. Euphoria... the new beginning (completed) loving you is a losing game (ongoing) Hope you'll like the contents. And if you enjoy my books please do follow and like it. It'll encourage me(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you have a good day and stay healthy and safe.

pats lynn
14.09.2021, 09:53:35

Farheen shah, UR WELCOME ....... l love the description .......am sure it will not disappoint.....thanks

Sk Annu
11.09.2021, 09:20:26

Hello, Please check out my first book "Her returns".I am sure you will like it.
Please follow, vote, comment and share if you like it appreciate me a lot, and add it in your reading list to get further notifications and Sorry if I'm bothering you and thank you.

pats lynn