Plume Alter

Fantasia Swan
07.01.2023, 10:20:12

Hello dear . I am a new author on this platform like you . My book " his deception " is ongoing . I hope you can understand the need of support from ur fellow authors . Could we plz follow each other ?

Godiva Gilbert
01.07.2022, 00:31:34

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "Bound To Break You." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice review and vote by liking the story. Thanks so much ❤

Blue
24.12.2021, 12:38:07

Really love your work here ^^ Good luck on starting a career as a writer

Tinati Neezee
17.06.2021, 17:20:31

kindly follow me back, thanks

Clara Star
05.06.2021, 09:19:34

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-a like.
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested?
I'm aiming to participate in the recent booknet contest. But I need followers and genuine readers in order to achieve commercial status.
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect love" and "stubborn Rose" "Rey Ashford-the heart of a good witch "? And the upcoming once
I would do the same for you, and even when you are part of a contest.
Thanks for your support

sheng
27.05.2021, 05:25:08

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you, I just followed you maybe you can do the same. Thanks

Tanya Soul
25.04.2021, 13:28:18

Hello, I’m a new author and suggest a mutual “Follow”. I already followed your profile and hope you can follow me back)

Jan Garnet
13.04.2021, 07:26:33

Hi! I'm new in Booknet. I hope you can check my book :LEAP OF FATE. If enjoyed it, please 'LIKE' and add to your library. I'm also happy to do follow for follow :)

Dipika Ojha
08.04.2021, 09:35:50

Hello fellow Author. Let's do Follow for Follow? Let me know if you are interested.

Shaheen Sadeka
30.03.2021, 07:21:32

Please do check my book. If you like then follow me and I will follow back you in support. Thank you.

Lana Fox
01.03.2021, 23:08:52

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo
Lana

21.02.2021, 00:08:04

Hi fellow author, please follow back.

noveltealover
17.12.2020, 08:19:19

Gurll, oof, I was wondering what's the best way to stay in touch with you now? :O I saw you deactivated your secondary FB account but idk if it's okay to message you on your actual one so I guess I'll keep my distance and try here LOL? I'm very doubtful tho. Anywayy, if you ever read this one day, I hope you're doing well~

muthulakshmi G
07.11.2020, 17:48:39

Plume Alter, you feel happy smile and you give comment and stare my story ❤️ then you read my story pls...

S. N. Nina Arthur
04.02.2020, 21:48:19

Hi I'm following you please consider following back.

Plume Alter
06.11.2020, 06:56:15

S. N. Nina Arthur, Hi! I came across your comment so I checked your profile. I was able to read the first Chapter of Mixed Feelings and I guess I'll stick around with the story. I already added it on my library. Thank you for following me. I have also followed you. :)

Teniccia Ray
16.08.2020, 17:41:18

Hey! Could you please do me the favor of reading my first story? It's ongoing. I'll add new chapters soon. Please do check it and comment on it if you like it. It'll be very helpful. ❤

Teniccia Ray
06.11.2020, 06:49:22

Plume Alter, Thanks!
I'll work on my grammar :)

Tejaswini Venkateswarlu
19.09.2020, 23:46:14

Hi mam I would wish to know why you have put the story "My girl MJ " on hold
I really loved your work and shocked to know that please if there is any chance can you continue writing that?

Plume Alter
20.09.2020, 13:14:15

Tejaswini Venkateswarlu, I have posted the unedited version of this story here on Booknet few months ago and unfortunately, I realized that I still have to make a lot of editing and adjustments for each chapter, thus, I had to put it on hold for the meantime. But in this version, I have truly put a lot of time and effort in making this piece presentable enough and worthy of your time. During the whole process, I can’t help but remember a prominent writer saying that the hardest part of writing is chopping off some parts in your book and leaving only the essentials behind. It’s totally like murdering children!
Anyway, I would like to say a big ‘Thank You’ to everyone who have supported this story from the very beginning of its release. I hope you’ll still stick around as we continue Alexis’ and MJ’s love story.

AGAIN, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY. Here's the link in case you stull want to follow the story. Thank you so much!

Cookies files usage
In order to improve user experience, we use cookies files. By browsing our website, you agree for the cookie files to be collected and used.