Priya Basak

Renee
09.08.2021, 13:43:39

Hey

11.06.2021, 20:21:49

Book Alert: TOUCHED BY FOREVER (over 200 000 characters already)
Ann Willow a human teenager finds herself in a Supernatural World, filled with Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids, and everything in-between. What will become of Ann when she falls in love with the Supernaturals of this new reality she finds herself in?
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO READ THIS BOOK AND MANY MORE

Shrishtee Suman
29.05.2021, 12:17:02

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. ❤

Could you please check out my books if your time permits? I will be really grateful if you do so.

Sorry, if I have bothered you in any way.

My Books:

1. MINE [COMPLETED]
2. EMBER TO MY FLAME [ONGOING]

Stay safe and keep smiling. ❤

Thanks,

Shree

Rose Blaze
27.05.2021, 19:09:35

Hello dear, I am Rose blaze and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Last Drop Of Love.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

10.05.2021, 12:36:19

If you like VAmpire/Werewolf stories then check out my book Beautiful Beast. It has an ending (Not a cliff-hanger ending) It is for free.

The Scarlett
02.05.2021, 15:03:32

Hello dear..I'm Scarlett. Would you like to checkout my book, 'My Love'? Please like and add it to your library if you think it's interesting. I daily update one chapter to it, so you don't have to wait too long for new chapters.
Follow me dear, for new interesting stories...!
Thank you.

29.04.2021, 22:26:47

Do you like free fantasy stories about Vampires, Werewolves, and Hybrids? If so please come check out my book Beautiful Beast. Come read it while it is still free.

25.04.2021, 00:40:56

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

dreamweaver
08.04.2021, 10:21:16

Hello Priya....I am dreamweaver. I would like to connect with you. If you have time, please visit my profile by clicking on my name above. I would be glad if you can like, follow and add my book to your library as you wish. No pressure. Take your time.

All the best,
Dreamweaver

Payal Mandal
01.04.2021, 06:37:49

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'HER SACRIFICE' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed.

It's a story about a Witch who should be marrying a Warlock in order to be crowned as the queen of the coven, but instead she ends up falling in love with a gloomy human.

I would love it if you give it a read :)

Novels By Taylin
25.03.2021, 23:28:09

Hello, I am a new author on booknet. It would really mean a lot if you could check out my books "In Love With The Enemy" and "The Day We Met", Thank you! :)

17.03.2021, 12:40:40

Hello, I am a new author on booknet and I will appreciate if you check out and recommend my book "Stitches and Seduction". You can follow my page too for more updates. Love ya.. Thanks...
Also please leave a comment on books you recommend for me to read too.. Would love it.

Hii...don't mind me...just here to ask you to give my book a look ..
Regards .

Muskan prakash
21.02.2021, 14:48:07

Hi there!!I'm new on booknet. Please like my story and follow me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm on Wattpad too.

Наталия Арчер
21.02.2021, 02:35:36

Hello, Priya!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my free book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like “clean” young-adult romance about real feelings.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Have a great weekend!
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

reaimy
05.02.2021, 14:43:33

Please check my book ' I LOVE YOU INFINITY' High school mafia story with a strong female character. It will help me if you like and comment on my book. Please reply
Thankyou and sorry if disturbed you

06.12.2020, 16:26:36

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

Khurshida Khushi
09.11.2020, 08:56:44

Hello dear,

If you have time can you check out my book Personal Assistant to the Billionaire

And sorry if I disturbed you..

Khurshida Khushi
09.11.2020, 08:56:42

Hello dear,

And sorry if I disturbed you..

Khurshida Khushi
09.11.2020, 08:56:26

Hello dear,

And sorry if I disturbed you..

Khurshida Khushi
09.11.2020, 08:56:21

Hello dear,

And sorry if I disturbed you..

Khurshida Khushi
09.11.2020, 08:56:10

Hello dear,

And sorry if I disturbed you..