Priyanka

AndreL
02.07.2022, 07:36:39

Hi, your writing "A boon that turned out to be a bane" is interesting. I have an offer related to writing and I would like to talk more about it.
If you are interested, you may reach me on insta: ods.apa
Thanks.

Blue
23.12.2021, 10:58:10

Love your work here

Clara Star
12.06.2021, 13:37:17

hi
I was wondering if you want to do a follow-for-follow and a like-for-a like.
We could help each other out, that's if you are interested?
I'm aiming to participate in the recent booknet contest. But I need followers and genuine readers in order to achieve commercial status.
I would appreciate it if you could like and read my story "perfect love" and "stubborn Rose" and "Rey Ashford - the heart of a good witch" including the upcoming once. I
would do the same for you, or even if you are part of a contest.
Thanks for your support

Clara Star
12.06.2021, 23:15:52

Priyanka, sure thanks
doing the same

fariaeity
08.05.2021, 12:58:56

Hello! I am a new author on this platform and I would love to connect with my fellow authors. I was wondering if you'd like to do a follow for follow and like for like for our books so that we both can help each other grow? It will mean a lot to me.
Thank you so much. :)

fariaeity
08.05.2021, 13:06:05

Priyanka, Thank you and good luck.

03.05.2021, 13:54:54

Hey, let's like books of each other that are in contest & follow.
If you are interested in it, follow and like me, then drop a message. I'll do the same for you.
Thank you dear, have a nice day...!

Eris Ellyense
03.05.2021, 10:25:33

Hi! I'm fairly new to Booknet. I have already followed your profile and I hope you will follow me back. :)
It would make me happy if you leave a like at my novel, The Weakest Vampire Falls in Love. I'll leave a like at your book too, if you do!
Thanks and have a good day! UwU

Regards,
Eris

10.04.2021, 17:37:35

Follow me and I will follow back.

Tatiana Oleynik
25.03.2021, 07:53:38

I'm a new writer here, let's follow each other if it's okay with you.

Priyanka
25.03.2021, 09:02:50

Tatiana Oleynik, I am new too...sure.

Lana Fox
19.03.2021, 20:22:09

Hi there, I am new to Booknet and would love to connect with you.
I have recently decided to expand my horizon from Inkitt to other online platforms, so here I am.
Please follow me and I will happily follow you back.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would ‘Like’ my latest novel, TAMING THE ZOOKEEPER.
Xoxo
Lana

Lana Fox
20.03.2021, 16:18:33

Priyanka, Thank you very much. :-)