PUPETTO PUPETTO

22.04.2021, 22:44:37

Hii dear, Thank you for following me. Can you please like my story ' The Eternal Night'? I'm in contest with that story. Ignore if you already did. Have a good day!!

22.04.2021, 22:44:37

PUPETTO PUPETTO, Thank you so so much dear!! I'm really grateful towards you! Remember to like that story!! Have a nice day!

Nina Daniel
15.04.2021, 15:28:40

Hello, love. Thank you for rewarding my book, I hope you have an amazing read and would love to leave a review after finishing the journey with me.

I would recommend you to check out my new fantasy tale, 'The Damned Kingdom', I would love to see you there..

Much Love!

Khurshida Khushi
12.04.2021, 03:29:12

Thank you so much for your reward dear. I really hope you will enjoy my book.

09.04.2021, 18:53:00

Hii dear. I'm new on booknet. Would you mind to checkout my books? If you like them, please follow me. Thank you. Have a nice day!!

Наталия Арчер
09.03.2021, 05:10:24

Hello,
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content. But nevertheless, it will be full of the joy of experiencing the first feelings, the pleasure of hand-holding, sensations of the first kiss, and drama of the first break-up. Love will win at the end, so be sure of having a good time.
❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Khurshida Khushi
15.11.2020, 16:42:32

Hi dear,

If you have time can you check out my book Personal Assistant to the Billionaire. And sorry if I disturbed you..

Ashleh Queen guru
23.10.2020, 02:09:04

Thank you so much for the reward. I hope that you enjoy the story.