Rangeeta Yadav

24.05.2021, 01:16:32

Hello, My name is O. J Ebubeoha. I am an author on booknet and would love to connect with you. Please check out my book "Concealed Flames Of Sinful Desires". Also please like, comment and follow my page for more updates. I appreciate you so much as you do. Thank you.

Наталия Арчер
17.03.2021, 09:17:32

Hello, Rangeeta!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light funny young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

09.12.2020, 11:25:59

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

B Talekar
29.11.2020, 04:56:29

Hello Dear Reader,
This is B. Talekar and Iam from India...
I used to write on Wattpad and after sharing my many popular stories there I came across this wonderful platform.
I hope you would like to read my book and join me to support me.

Маїра Цибуліна
11.11.2020, 16:15:48

You would be very welcomed, DEAR READER, to read my story “Starving from love”.
Asya has just left the school and her world changed so abruptly. Her father returned home after many years of absence. Asya hated him so much because she couldn’t forgive him for his escape after her mother’s death.
The girl entered the university and move to Donetsk. That huge city makes her fear it because she lived in a small village where there were no even traffic lights. It was a very little, cozy place where she lived with her aunt. Asya was so wild girl that she even doesn’t have a phone because of her poverty.
And here her life became to look like a crazy American roller coaster! Two men, the most desirable grooms of the city fell in love with her: an angel with white hair and blue eyes and a demon with black, long hair and brown eyes. Whom she would choose?

Rangeeta Yadav