Sana Naqvi

Zelda Blair
23.06.2022, 18:58:33

Hey you can read on wattpad for free. But here you need to follow me and plz vote and comment also. Please

13.01.2022, 18:19:37

Description
А happy ending story

08.12.2021, 19:38:05

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

28.05.2021, 10:50:35

Hello, My name is O. J Ebubeoha. I am an author on booknet and would love to connect with you. Please check out my book "Concealed Flames Of Sinful Desires". Also please like, comment and follow my page for more updates. I appreciate you so much as you do. Thank you.

25.05.2021, 16:29:29

FREE BOOK ALERT: FAMILY TREE
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
YOU CAN READ THIS BOOK FOR FREE BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE

Marilyn Lucero
09.05.2021, 07:27:01

Thank you so much for following me. Wishing to hear from you in the comment section of any of my books.

11.01.2021, 04:45:38

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.