sharadzeea Anne

Anonymous Author
12.05.2021, 23:37:42

I think you will like my new story, "On Display," Please let me know what you think of the first chapter and the book cover. You can comment straight after the first chapter.

Roseblazee
12.05.2021, 22:54:30

Hi, I ma new to booknet and would like to connect with you, follow me and like my books and I will do the same. Thank you

06.05.2021, 21:53:55

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

29.04.2021, 07:29:25

Hi I'm a writer and I hereby invite you to read my 2nd book

RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Or my 1st book Forbidden Princess

Khurshida Khushi
24.02.2021, 01:53:07

Hey dear,

I have started a new book Belongs to the Heartless Billionaire. If you have time check out this book dear

15.12.2020, 14:31:47

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

Cora Sacha
09.12.2020, 14:01:28

https://booknet.com/en/book/fragrance-b294656 Five women fight for the famous Ruby brothers outwitting the handsome brothers. His. Please check out my contemporary romance, Fragrance

Laila Ali
02.12.2020, 18:46:45

Hey! Please can you checkout my book, 'possession'

Khurshida Khushi
29.11.2020, 16:07:51

Comment has been deleted

Tahc Oarig Naznam
29.11.2020, 10:53:59

hi ms.sharadzeea anne..i also wanna ask you a favor..pls..

pathan Rangabaj
23.11.2020, 20:14:17

Hey there ...wanna ask you a favour plz