SHILPA BHATTACHARJEE

Saumya Tripathi
24.01.2023, 21:09:04

Hi my dear, avid reader!

I hope you are doing fine! I see you like the genre– dark romance. So, would you like to give my story a chance? I'd be honoured to have your opinions shared with me! Also, if you like my story then, please give it a follow!

Your author,
Saumya.

Mira Matic
17.11.2022, 21:45:07

Hi Shilpa, I am new to Booknet, I would be honored if you find time to read my new book, Second Chance I, it's ongoing. All the best, Mira.

Piarawrites
09.11.2022, 11:37:06

Hiiii, I am piara. New author on this platform. I have recently published my first ever book "Heaven" it's ongoing. So, please check it out and if you like it then please like, comment & share. I'll do the same with yours.

Ann G
13.09.2022, 19:23:58

Hi! Would you give my series a chance?
THE LAND BELOW OUR FEET is quite different from the usual storyline here, totally FREE, steamy, already completed, and it has two whole books!
My other series: CRASHING AND BURNING is contemporary romance, also steamy and it has four books as well... They are all FREE!

Splendid
08.07.2022, 13:31:03

Hello! pls check out my book WITNESSED BY THE MOON. Dont forget to give it a like and comment, pls follow me as well.

Coco Hazel
05.07.2022, 18:12:05

Hey author!! I am new here to writing novels so can u please checkout my book " His Heaven"

Godiva Gilbert
04.07.2022, 15:39:51

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet, I'd really appreciate it if you check my latest book "Bound To Break You." It is complete and free. I'd really love it if you can vote my story by liking it and commenting on it. Thanks so much ❤

Jyotika Mewara
27.05.2022, 17:19:30

Hey,
I would love if it you Like my Novel 'Cage In Safe Hand' and give it a read. It's a story of warevolves. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)
I will wait for your precious and honest reviews❤

25.04.2022, 16:44:47

HI, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK 'WOLF EMPEROR', IT'S A STORY ABOUT REBIRTH, A BILLIONAIRE ALPHA, I AM SURE U WOULD ENJOY IT.

Palos Verdes
05.04.2022, 22:06:23

Hey dear! Can you please give my book a shot. I'm new to this writing stuff and trying to improve myself and need honest advise. Thank you ❤️

SHILPA BHATTACHARJEE
06.04.2022, 04:30:59

Palos Verdes, Ofcourse ?

Description
А happy ending story

WALLFLOWER
03.09.2021, 13:21:07

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance and is being loved by many readers. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Frozen wings
02.09.2021, 15:10:33

Hi Shilpa! I just posted another story. I will love it if you check it out. And don't forget to hit the like button.

25.04.2021, 19:59:35

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

12.12.2020, 21:11:02

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

13.12.2020, 12:09:50

SHILPA BHATTACHARJEE, am really looking forward to it. opek khae rohilam.

Cookies files usage
In order to improve user experience, we use cookies files. By browsing our website, you agree for the cookie files to be collected and used.