Shruti Deepak Pandey

Vina Arie
08.04.2022, 14:53:45

Hello there, Shruti, how are you? I'm just dropping by to let you know that the second chapter of my book is out. You'll be seeing Adrienne in the third chapter that I've been writing on.

Also there's been a technical issue so I change account but I still write Trinity. So you can go back to my book using this account - Vina Aries -

Thank you for your support, Shruti :*

Vina Aries
28.03.2022, 15:38:50

Hello Shruti. Do you like werewolf story? Would you be so kind to read my book and tell me about it? I'd love to hear your feedback. Thank you for your time ❤

Shruti Deepak Pandey
29.03.2022, 05:54:26

Vina Aries, ?❤️

09.03.2022, 21:04:27

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Shruti Deepak Pandey
29.03.2022, 04:54:38

ADRIAN KING, Thanks for the invitation..... I added your book in Library and definitely will give it a try.

WALLFLOWER
28.08.2021, 13:43:44

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Shruti Deepak Pandey
29.03.2022, 04:51:50

WALLFLOWER, Thanks. I will definitely check out your book.

15.01.2022, 22:36:55

Description
А happy ending story

Shruti Deepak Pandey
29.03.2022, 04:51:18

Аврора Дэйнеко, Thanks. I will definitely read.

Aria Haneef
16.08.2021, 14:43:20

Hi Shruthi, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

Payal Mandal guru
28.06.2021, 07:46:18

Hello,

I would like to invite you to read my book 'MY BROTHER's KEEPER'
I think you will enjoy it :)

Payal Mandal guru
28.06.2021, 10:04:52

Shruti Deepak Pandey, :)

26.05.2021, 02:05:50

FREE BOOK ALERT: FAMILY TREE
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
IN THE TEXT:
“What’s your name?” Ardit asks, ignoring all the beautiful, almost half-naked virgins standing in front of him.
IN THE TEXT
He slowly starts to inspect the young virgins in front of him. Grabbing them by their faces, opening their mouths, inspecting their teeth. It takes a couple of inspections before....
CONTINUE READING FREE ON MY PROFILE

Zikky Roh
23.05.2021, 06:37:18

Hello..You can check my book 'His beautiful mute wife'. Hope you like it.

Zikky Roh
23.05.2021, 06:59:42

Shruti Deepak Pandey, Thank you:)

17.03.2021, 13:16:06

Hello, I am a new author on booknet and I will appreciate if you check out and recommend my book "Stitches and Seduction". You can follow my page too for more updates. Love ya.. Thanks...
Also please leave a comment on books you recommend for me to read too.. Would love it.

Shruti Deepak Pandey
23.05.2021, 06:56:14

O.J Ebubeoha, Sure ?

Valerie Sax guru
05.03.2021, 21:15:32

Hey Shruti,
First of all, thank you so much for the reward for my story.
Secondly, I am thankful to you for being my honest reader for so long time. You read all my stories and shared your feedback with me. I really appreciate your words and feedback.
Thank you for being so kind on this journey with me. I have lots of excitement lined up in our stories, hope you like them.

Shruti Deepak Pandey
23.05.2021, 06:54:50

Valerie Sax, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kitti
05.02.2021, 16:01:08

Please check my book ' I LOVE YOU INFINITY' High school mafia story with a strong female character. It will help me if you like and comment on my book. Please reply
Thankyou and sorry if disturbed you

Shruti Deepak Pandey
22.05.2021, 20:07:50

Kitti, Sorry Kitti..... I just came to know about these part of booknet...... Hence just read your msg..... I also just checked out your book but why did you frozen the story..... I hope you are fine.....pls start writing again....... Your book is nice......... Pls continue writing ASAP...... Hope to see new update soon... Take care :-)

11.01.2021, 04:47:40

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.