sumathi Mohan

Splendid
27.06.2022, 00:58:14

Hello, i hope you are doing great. I will sincerely appreciate your like and comments on my book WITNESSED BY THE MOON. Please follow me on booknet as well. Thanks

Palos Verdes
26.06.2022, 22:53:00

Hey dear! Just wanna hop in here and say THANK YOU, for all of your love and support of my story. Means a lot to me ❤️

AYIRP
31.05.2022, 20:45:59

HELLO FRIEND,

Would you like to read my supernatural, romantic suspense book? (TO PROTECT MATE & BOND)

On one hand, a man leading the whole city of Atlanta being the Alpha of the pack of werewolves in the city, and being a billionaire businessman, he hides two secrets.

On the other side, a girl who hates werewolves for some past reasons, but what will happen if she is a mate of the powerful Alpha. Did she truly hate him? Whom does she hate in real?

What if he comes to know why she hates werewolves and what stops her from coming near him?

He wants his mate by every nook and corner but what will happen if he comes to know that it will cause his death? Will he fight with the fate to seal his mate with him?

Join in the journey of DEVLIN AND LUCY.

If you find it worth then please give your support to my book and I'm eager to see your response.

Sanju sharma
08.04.2022, 14:55:17

Thank you for giving my book a chance dear. It means a lot to me. I thoroughly enjoyed your comments. Sorry for the late acknowledgement..(•‿•)

Vina Aries
29.03.2022, 08:43:37

Hello Sumathi. Do you like reading werewolf story? Mine is called: Trinity. Would you be so kind to read and give a feedback? Thank you ❤ stay happy and healthy. Hugs.

Palos Verdes
19.03.2022, 14:06:57

Hey dear! Can you please read my book and give your feedback? Positive and negative both are welcome. I'm new to this writing stuff and trying to improve myself and need honest advise. Thank you ❤️

09.03.2022, 20:23:57

Comment has been deleted

Nina Daniel
03.01.2022, 14:45:26

Hey Sumathi, thank you so much for rewarding 'Sinner'. It mean a lot to me. I hope you get to read all of upcoming works and enjoy it as much as you enjoyed my precious ones. Happy reading!

Cheers, Much Love!

sumathi Mohan
03.01.2022, 15:28:40

Nina Daniel, The least I could do as its so special for me. Yep i have read all yours masterpieces.

More power to your writing

03.01.2022, 09:19:02

Hi dear, I'm Jane

We're connected on Booknet and I'd like to introduce you to my new series.

The Mafia's Subjugates: Maniacal Mafia Lords Series

Check out Book 2: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-book-2-b369214?_lnref=8luib42n

Check Out Book 1: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

I urge you to give it a read and add to your library.

01.01.2022, 11:24:46

01.01.2022, 11:50:13

sumathi Mohan, I'm sorry I don't speak English. I hope I understood you correctly.
rape is not written in the book

27.12.2021, 21:49:18

HELLO, CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, BASED IN AN INDIAN SETTING, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Gigi Bela
12.11.2021, 15:57:48

Hey, I'm a reader too and I just read your comment on possession. I wanted to suggest you to read Not Mine by Tilda Morte. It is a dark romance but the female lead is strong where she can stand up for herself and till now there has been on rape or anything. Kudos and happy reading...

sumathi Mohan
12.11.2021, 16:34:27

Gigi Bela, Thank you. Sure will read

Wellwisher
18.10.2021, 12:28:19

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ... https://booknet.com/en/book/twilight-in-the-arms-b318503

MARIYAM SHEIKH
06.10.2021, 13:19:31

Hi, I am MARIYAM SHEIKH. I am a new author on booknet. Would you check out my first book 'His Redemption'?
It's a second chance romance and completely free. Please do leave a like and Comment. Would you please follow me?
Thanks a lot and sorry for bothering you!

Wellwisher
05.10.2021, 18:47:13

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ

Frozen wings
01.09.2021, 13:48:22

Hi Sumathi. I would like to thank you for liking my book and following me. I have published another book 'DIVORCED BUT LOVED'. Please give it a chance too.
Love,
Frozen wings

Frozen wings
01.09.2021, 14:29:14

sumathi Mohan, It doesn't. It is suitable for readers of all ages.

WALLFLOWER
22.08.2021, 16:44:51

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

WALLFLOWER
22.08.2021, 20:25:19

sumathi Mohan, Thank you for following me as well as for your precious feedbacks:-) It is really encouraging... (❁´◡`❁)
I hope you will like the upcoming chapters too.
And if you have time, please give a shot to my another work 'Meant to be together'. ٩ʕ◕౪◕ʔو
Thanks a ton again! :-)

Wellwisher
19.08.2021, 12:42:36

sumathi Mohan
19.08.2021, 12:50:32

Wellwisher, Sure will do as long as there is no advocacy of rape and forced sex which I don't prefer

Eliyang
25.07.2021, 16:51:02

⭐️⭐️ Hi there! ⭐️⭐️
I’m new to booknet. I’m inviting you to read my books, ‘STOIC’, and ‘The Germaphobic Beta.’ ‘Stoic’ is a prize winning romantic erotica that many readers had described as an emotional rollercoaster, and ‘TGB’ is a werewolf /humor/ romance that a friend described as a train wreck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It had people falling off their chairs in laughter.
‘Stoic’ contains an unpleasant topic, so it’s not be suitable for sensitive readers. Both of the books are very explicit: so 18+ Only If you are not, please ignore this message.
(ಠ ∩ಠ)
If you want to hop on these rides, you’re more than welcome. ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Give them a chance! Who knows? You might like them! Your support would mean so much to me. If you enjoy my book, don’t forget to like, and comment. I absolutely love reading all my readers’ feedback.
d–(^ ‿ ^ )z
\ (•◡•) / Thank you so much for your time. \ (•◡•) /

Poonguzhali Ponni
21.07.2021, 09:27:24

Thank you dear for your reply?

Poonguzhali Ponni
21.07.2021, 07:41:10

Hi are you from india. Can you help me how you bought the book sinful temptation. Because I want to read that story badly.

sumathi Mohan
21.07.2021, 07:52:55

sumathi Mohan, Sorry not question mark it was a :) smile emoji

11.06.2021, 22:41:34

Book Alert: TOUCHED BY FOREVER (over 200 000 characters updated)
Ann Willow a human teenager finds herself in a Supernatural World, filled with Vampires, Werewolves, Hybrids, and everything in-between. What will become of Ann when she falls in love with the Supernaturals of this new reality she finds herself in?
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO READ THIS STORY AND MANY MORE.

Rose Blaze
27.05.2021, 08:33:00

Hi, would you like to give my book a try 'Lovers'

I would be glad if you can also follow me.

27.05.2021, 04:44:43

FREE COMPLETE BOOK: BEAUTIFUL BEAST.
Come read it while it is still free. Within the next week this book will no longer be free, so please come and read it, like it if you do, and comment to let me know what you think about it.
Belle an ordinary human girl learns to love a supernatural beast-looking guy.
Adam, mated with Belle, a human girl, conceived a Werewolf but due to a Vampire attack and an angry Enchantress, turned him into a supernatural Beast, half-vampire, and half-werewolf,
READ IT NOW BY CLICKING ON MY PROFILE. ALSO, FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFIED OF MORE BOOKS WHILE THEY ARE STILL FREE.

Payal Mandal guru
24.05.2021, 13:14:05

Hey, Would you Like to give a try to my book 'My Brother's Keeper'
I think you may like it. Thank You :)

Shrishtee Suman
20.05.2021, 20:31:16

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. ❤

Could you please check out my books if your time permits? I will be really grateful if you do so.

My Books:

1. MINE [COMPLETED]
2. EMBER TO MY FLAME [ONGOING]

Stay safe and keep smiling. ❤

Thanks,

Shree

13.05.2021, 14:51:48

Hi I would like to invite you to read my 2nd book

RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Or my 1st book Forbidden Princess

Rose Blaze
12.05.2021, 21:10:26

Hi, am new to booknet and I would love to connect with you, please follow me and I promise to follow back. Thank you

04.05.2021, 10:28:47

Check out my profile for free stories

24.04.2021, 22:44:37

Hello dear, please follow me!! Would you like to checkout my books? Please try 'The Eternal Night' and remember to LIKE it! I'm in contest with it, so your single like will give me encouragement! Follow me dear....!!
Thank you, have a nice day!! XOXO

04.04.2021, 19:40:33

Hello and Good day to you.
I am Miss Jane and I would love to build a connection with you. Kindly follow my page and check out my book "Crescendo of Ecstasy" and "Stitches & Seduction"
Thank you very much.

Xoxo
Miss Jane

Shaheen Sadeka
27.03.2021, 10:33:14

Hi, please do check my book. Thank you.

Novels By Taylin
25.03.2021, 22:26:55

Hello, I am a new author on booknet. It would really mean a lot if you could check out my books "In Love With The Enemy" and "The Day We Met", Thank you! :)

Наталия Арчер
22.03.2021, 05:00:56

Hello, Sumathi!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light funny young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

21.03.2021, 20:10:06

Hello, I am Miss Jane..
I am a new writer on booknet. I pray this finds you well because I would love to connect with you.
Please do check out my book "SCREAM FOR ME". You can also like, comment and follow my page ..
I would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards...

Naomi Deckins
13.03.2021, 17:07:53

Hello! I was wondering if you could give my book a read, drop a comment and click on that star (if you like it)? It would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much in advance! Have a good day/night, lovely!
//cxptured_heart

Наталия Арчер
01.03.2021, 09:51:10

Hello, Sumathi!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without any mature content. But nevertheless, it will be full of the joy of experiencing the first feelings, the pleasure of hand-holding, sensations of the first kiss, and drama of the first break-up. Love will win at the end, so be sure of having a good time.
❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Zikky Roh
19.02.2021, 14:22:53

Hii..please check the book 'HIS BEAUTIFUL MUTE WIFE' ...on my profile
I hope you like it....
Please like and follow..
Thankyou..
Sorry if I disturbed you...

reaimy
05.02.2021, 14:37:43

Please check my book ' I LOVE YOU INFINITY' High school mafia story with a strong female character. It will help me if you like and comment on my book. Please reply
Thankyou and sorry if disturbed you

reaimy
02.02.2021, 09:12:42

Hiii...please check the book 'I LOVE YOU INFINITY' about romantic mafia love story with strong female character. It will help me if u like and comment my book