SUMATI BEHERA

WALLFLOWER
28.08.2021, 21:14:21

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

15.04.2021, 03:02:16

Hello To You,
I am Miss Jane, a new author at booknet who would love to connect with you.
Kindly check out my bookshelf and I would love it if click the follow button.
Thank you so much.

Regards,
Miss Jane

Novels By Taylin
25.03.2021, 23:29:46

Hello, I am a new author on booknet. It would really mean a lot if you could check out my books "In Love With The Enemy" and "The Day We Met", Thank you! :)

Наталия Арчер
21.02.2021, 04:27:06

Hello, Sumati!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like “clean” young-adult romance about real feelings.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Have a great weekend!
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Kitti
14.02.2021, 15:13:39

https://booknet.com/book/311091 Please check my book ' I LOVE YOU INFINITY' High school mafia story with a strong female character. It will help me if you like and comment on my book. Please reply
Thankyou and sorry if disturbed you

21.12.2020, 12:02:23

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

21.12.2020, 18:49:10

SUMATI BEHERA, am sure you will like it. give it a try

Cora Sacha
06.12.2020, 19:29:17

When Violet meets David Rhinestone intent on making him keep his word, which he does not intend to, threats and sparks fly.

Hello. Please check out my paranormal romance novel.❤ It would make my day.

Маїра Цибуліна
11.11.2020, 16:21:09

You would be very welcomed, DEAR READER, to read my story “Starving from love”.
Asya has just left the school and her world changed so abruptly. Her father returned home after many years of absence. Asya hated him so much because she couldn’t forgive him for his escape after her mother’s death.
The girl entered the university and move to Donetsk. That huge city makes her fear it because she lived in a small village where there were no even traffic lights. It was a very little, cozy place where she lived with her aunt. Asya was so wild girl that she even doesn’t have a phone because of her poverty.
And here her life became to look like a crazy American roller coaster! Two men, the most desirable grooms of the city fell in love with her: an angel with white hair and blue eyes and a demon with black, long hair and brown eyes. Whom she would choose?

SUMATI BEHERA
11.11.2020, 22:38:15

Маїра Цибуліна, I'll definitely check your story out :-)

Ruechari guru
10.09.2020, 17:02:48

Congratulations Sumati Behera you have won a code for A Reluctant Angel. To receive your code please email me at ruechari17@gmail.com. Thank you!

chayasreedeka
03.09.2020, 19:53:47

Hi dear

I m new herein would love it if u could read it n drop likes n comments as feedback for my work.

Name of book: NOT HIS TO CARE

U CAN FOLLOW ME TOO...I FOLLOW BACK;)

STAY SAFE

chayasreedeka
10.08.2020, 20:03:02

Hi dear

I m new here n is hoping u will give my books a chance n drop likes n comments as support

U can follow me too if u want...i follow back rt away

Stay safe