Godiva Gilbert
01.07.2022, 00:28:59

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "Bound To Break You." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice review and vote by liking the story. Thanks so much ❤

Vina Arie
08.04.2022, 15:25:57

Hello there, Syeda, how are you? I'm just dropping by to let you know that the second chapter of my book is out. You'll be seeing Adrienne in the third chapter that I've been writing on.

Also there's been a technical issue so I change account but I still write Trinity. So you can go back to my book using this account - Vina Aries -

08.04.2022, 16:19:28

Vina Arie, Hi..I'm fine..what about you??
Yeah I read the second chapter..
Okay..

Vina Aries
28.03.2022, 12:53:49

Hello Syeda, Would you be so kind to read my book ???and tell me about it? I'd love to hear your feedback. Thank you for your time thank ❤??

28.03.2022, 13:30:28

Vina Aries, Hey...I'll definitely read it...Okay..
Your welcome dear..

01.01.2022, 11:53:58

01.01.2022, 23:17:40

Syeda Noorah, Thank you very much!!!

Aimee
26.12.2021, 22:36:49

Hey,

If you're a sucker for slow-burn romances and insane character development, plz give my book LOVELESS a try... It'd mean a lot

10.12.2021, 09:55:27

Hello Honey,
I want to appreciate you for sticking with me through my ups and downs here on booknet. You're the reason I come back to write here and I do want you to keep having faith in me.

That said, I want to Introduce my latest short story and dark mafia novel to you.

Accidentally Yours For Christmas: https://booknet.com/en/book/accidentally-yours-for-christmas-b366822?_lnref=8luib42n

Mafia's Subjugates: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

Please give it a read, like and comment

Thank you so much.

10.12.2021, 12:47:13

Syeda Noorah, Thank you honey. I do appreciate that.

26.11.2021, 12:35:09

HELLO, I AM NEW HERE CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BOOK " TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT'S A ROYAL( MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, I AM SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT.

26.11.2021, 13:52:22

ADRIAN KING, Hi..okay I'll definitely check it...thanks for recommending...

Gracie Ella leonard
26.10.2021, 01:00:20

Hi Syeda ❤️, pretty name you've got.
hope you're having a fun time on this app??☺️
Please kindly do me a favor and check out my ongoing book titled THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE or follow me on this app. Your like and comment from an amazing reader like you would be appreciated too???
Thanks
Xoxo❤️❤️?

26.10.2021, 04:46:34

Gracie Ella leonard, Hey.THANKS...
Yeah I'm having it..
Okay I'll definitely check it...

Gracie Ella leonard
26.10.2021, 01:00:26

Dave, a wealthy billionaire and CEO of THE WILSON'S organisation is meant to choose a wife from the five daughters of Mr William's(a late family friend and influential business partner) to fulfil a dying man's wish and unveil a wealthy billionare's will.

But what happens when he disguises himself as a mere driver in the William's household to seek the true behaviour of each daughters and choose the right one???
Find out more in this book titled THE BLESSING IN DISGUISE.
Click on this link below to read this billionaire's suspense series

A Ziat
21.10.2021, 01:57:27

Hello Dear,

I'm a new author on booknet, and I'm here to share my story and make new connection.

Kindly Check Out My First and New Book here on booknet.
CEO'S AFFAIR

Please like and comment; most importantly, Follow My Page For Updates.

Thank you so much, I look forward to connecting with you.

A Ziat
21.10.2021, 21:44:30

Syeda Noorah, Thank you.

Danny Nat
21.10.2021, 13:26:14

Hello!
Please check out my new book called "Chat with me". A girl who works as a sex operator and is scared of real relationships. Give it a try, I hope you like it!

21.10.2021, 16:19:37

DanyNat, Hey..
Okay I'll definitely check it...

Karla Canizales
09.10.2021, 19:23:09

Hi, I invite you to read my book Sweet Lies, full of humor and romance. If you wish, you can comment, vote and save it to receive notifications.
I would appreciate it in advance!!!

09.10.2021, 20:35:12

Karla Canizales, Hey..
Okay I'll definitely check it

Renee
02.10.2021, 12:05:14

Hey.

02.10.2021, 20:44:14

Renee, Hi
How r u

Wellwisher
30.09.2021, 17:00:24

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ

Ghassan
24.09.2021, 02:37:04

Hey, Syeda how are you doing? It's been a while. Just checking on you.

Ghassan
24.09.2021, 09:27:19

Syeda Noorah, Good to know! I'm great myself.

24.09.2021, 05:13:44

Comment has been deleted

Farheen shah
11.09.2021, 18:08:37

Hey beautiful its farheen here. Can you check out my books. One is completed and another is ongoing. Euphoria... the new beginning (completed) loving you is a losing game (ongoing) Hope you'll like the contents. And if you enjoy my books please do follow and like it. It'll encourage me(人 •͈ᴗ•͈) thank you have a good day and stay healthy and safe.

Farheen shah
11.09.2021, 18:22:23

Syeda Noorah, Thanks beautiful (•‿•) I hope you will enjoy the books too. Once again thank you (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Ann G
24.08.2021, 19:00:03

Hi, I am an author and just started uploading all my work here on this platform. I´ ve got five steamy stories up there for your to read, (4 already completed) I would love you to give them all a read as I think you´d enjoy them.
I´d also appreciate your follow deeply.
Thank you!

WALLFLOWER
24.08.2021, 10:13:58

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Aria Haneef
16.08.2021, 15:08:15

Hi Noorah, Aria here
I’ve started writing a book “ THE LOST PRINCESS OF AURIS” plz do check out my book ( giv it a try dude plz!!) and if u genuinely enjoy reading it then plz do like my book , follow me and also I’d love to know ur thoughts about my book!!!!!!
Here’s to hoping you’ll love my badass heroine!!!!

Aria Haneef
16.08.2021, 19:16:44

Syeda Noorah, Thnks a lot Syeda

Asterin
10.08.2021, 19:04:43

Hey there!
I just wanted to drop by and thank you for following me. It truly means a lot to me.Thank you so much once again for following me. This literally makes my day and I do hope you find my story worth reading. Please let me know your feedback in the comments and do give a like too if you enjoyed my story.

Take care

Asterin
11.08.2021, 10:25:31

Syeda Noorah, Thank you so much!

Payal Mandal guru
28.06.2021, 08:29:27

Hey,
Would you like to check out my book 'My Brother's Keeper'?
I think you will like it :)

28.06.2021, 09:30:49

Payal Mandal, Hi..
Yeah I'll definitely check it..

29.04.2021, 22:27:05

Do you like free fantasy stories about Vampires, Werewolves, and Hybrids? If so please come check out my book Beautiful Beast. Come read it while it is still free.

21.05.2021, 11:47:38

Mari AA, Yeah i like it..
I'll definitely check the book...
I'm very grateful for ur recommendation...

Rose Blaze
11.05.2021, 22:56:59

Hi, am new to booknet, could you please check out for my book, I would be glad if you give my book a like and also follow me, thank you

21.05.2021, 11:43:42

Roseblazee, Heyy..
Okay..
I'll definitely check ur books....

Shrishtee Suman
20.05.2021, 20:36:14

Hi,

I hope you are doing fine. ❤

Could you please check out my books if your time permits? I will be really grateful if you do so.

My Books:

1. MINE [COMPLETED]
2. EMBER TO MY FLAME [ONGOING]

Stay safe and keep smiling. ❤

Thanks,

Shree

21.05.2021, 11:43:07

shree, Hey...
I'm fine..
Hope u r good to..
I'll definitely check ur books dear..

dreamweaver
12.04.2021, 04:05:19

Hello Syeda...I am dreamweaver. I would like to connect with you. If you have time, please visit my profile by clicking on my name above. I would be glad if you can like, follow and add my book to your library as you wish. No pressure. Take your time.

All the best,
Dreamweaver

dreamweaver
25.04.2021, 14:12:04

Syeda Noorah, Thanks in advance..

24.04.2021, 22:33:34

Hello dear, please follow me!! Would you like to checkout my books? Please try 'The Eternal Night' and remember to LIKE it! I'm in contest with it, so your single like will give me encouragement! Follow me dear....!!
Thank you, have a nice day!! XOXO

25.04.2021, 03:06:31

Syeda Noorah, Hello dear. Remember to like ha. Give a try and see if my work is good enough to give a go.
Thank you dear for your response. Have a nice day..!!

Novels By Taylin
30.03.2021, 04:18:32

Hello, I am a new author on booknet. It would really mean a lot if you could check out my books "In Love With The Enemy" and "The Day We Met", Thank you! :)

Novels By Taylin
30.03.2021, 20:37:58

Syeda Noorah, Thanks, I appreciate you! ❤️

17.03.2021, 13:42:03

Hello, I am a new author on booknet and I will appreciate if you check out and recommend my book "Stitches and Seduction". You can follow my page too for more updates. Love ya.. Thanks...
Also please leave a comment on books you recommend for me to read too.. Would love it.

17.03.2021, 14:42:28

Syeda Noorah, Thanks a lot dear... Will definitely do..

Наталия Арчер
17.03.2021, 02:12:27

Hello, Syeda!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light funny young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

17.03.2021, 10:02:29

Natalia Archer, Ur welcome dear

04.12.2020, 13:12:37

Hi...... I am a newbie writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy LOVE HATE relationship storyline about a King who has captivated his enemy's daughter but he can't really fight his growing desire for his enemy's daughter any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way ??  will he ever able to tell her about his feeling ??
Do check out my new story.... FORBIDDEN PRINCESS
With long chapters and amazing plots.

17.03.2021, 06:08:45

Pooja Roy Bagchi, Ur welcome

Маїра Цибуліна
28.01.2021, 21:50:54

Are you tired of dull winter, noisy streets full of cars and crowds? Welcome to the tropical, uninhabited, island of love! Come together with Sandra and Harold, main heroes of a modern fairy-tale of Cinderella, a fabulous book “Sleeping beauty”.

Alen Walker
29.12.2020, 15:04:35

Hey can you help me read the book 'his dancer'

Маїра Цибуліна