Tasnia Tani

Ann G
24.08.2021, 18:30:43

Hi, I am an author and just started uploading all my work here on this platform. I´ ve got five stories up there for your to read, (4 already completed) I would love you to give them all a read as I think you´d enjoy them.
I´d also appreciate your follow deeply.
Thank you!

12.05.2021, 11:33:09

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

Chanchal
24.04.2021, 14:19:43

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'A LOVE STORY OF HATE' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed.
I would love it if you give it a read :)

09.04.2021, 19:08:26

Hii dear. I'm new author on Booknet. Would you mind to checkout my book? If you like them, please follow me to show your support. Thank you. Have a nice day!!

Payal Mandal
01.04.2021, 06:38:50

Hey,

I would love to connect with you.
Please follow me and I will follow back.
Also, I would love if it you Like my Novel 'HER SACRIFICE' and give it a read. I think, that you will not be disappointed.

It's a story about a Witch who should be marrying a Warlock in order to be crowned as the queen of the coven, but instead she ends up falling in love with a gloomy human.

I would love it if you give it a read :)

Наталия Арчер
16.03.2021, 10:01:18

Hello, Tasnia!
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

13.11.2020, 04:51:59

Hi...... I am a new born writer here and am up with an absolutely catchy storyline about a King and his growing desire for his enemy's daughter and he can't really fight it any more...... but will the enemy's daughter desire for him in the same way or will she end up betraying him ?? ....

Want to know more then check out my new story FORBIDDEN PRINCESS