Zukey Cruz

Godiva Gilbert
18.07.2022, 18:29:16

Hey there!
I just wanted to drop by and thank you for following me. It truly means a lot to me and I do hope you find my story worth reading. Please let me know your feedback in the comments and do give a like too if you enjoyed my story.

Take care ❤

Godiva Gilbert
01.07.2022, 00:05:41

Hi, I'm an author on Booknet and I would really appreciate it if you can check out my latest book "Bound To Break You." The story is complete and free. I'd love it if you can drop a nice review and vote by liking the story. Thanks so much ❤

Splendid
28.06.2022, 17:22:02

Thanks a million for the follow Zukey. Please give my books a like. Thanks again

Splendid
28.06.2022, 13:43:19

Hello! i hope you are doing fine. Kindly check out my book WITNESSED BY THE MOON and give it a like. I would also appreciate you comment and follow me as well. Thanks.

Shanayapotter
25.06.2022, 11:00:09

Hello love,
Can you please read my new book His revenge her destruction?
It will really mean a lot to me

Aimee
23.02.2022, 20:53:32

Hey,

If you're a sucker for slow-burn romances and insane character development, plz give this book a try...

02.01.2022, 23:44:55

Thank you for like! It means a lot to me!
❤️❤️❤️

01.01.2022, 11:38:41

10.12.2021, 10:11:05

Hello Honey,
I want to appreciate you for sticking with me through my ups and downs here on booknet. You're the reason I come back to write here and I do want you to keep having faith in me.

That said, I want to Introduce my latest short story and dark mafia novel to you.

Accidentally Yours For Christmas: https://booknet.com/en/book/accidentally-yours-for-christmas-b366822?_lnref=8luib42n

Mafia's Subjugates: https://booknet.com/en/book/mafias-subjugates-b367240?_lnref=8luib42n

Please give it a read, like and comment

Thank you so much.

01.12.2021, 07:28:27

HELLO CAN U PLS TRY OUT MY BOOK"TAINTED: THE ROYAL REVENGE" IT IS A ROYAL (MODERN) DARK ROMANCE, I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT

A Ziat
18.11.2021, 00:06:34

Hello Dear,

I'm a new author on booknet, and I'm here to share my story and make new connection.

Kindly Check Out My First and New Book here on booknet.
CEO'S AFFAIR

Please like and comment; most importantly, Follow My Page For Updates.

Thank you so much, I look forward to connecting with you.

Danny Nat
21.10.2021, 13:35:03

Hello!
Please check out my new book called "Chat with me". A story about a girl who works as a sex operator and is scared of real relationships. A story full of love, life, funny moments, and a happy ending.
Give it a try, I hope you like it!

Karla Canizales
09.10.2021, 19:20:29

Hi, I invite you to read my book Sweet Lies, full of humor and romance. If you wish, you can comment, vote and save it to receive notifications.
I would appreciate it in advance!!!

Wellwisher
24.09.2021, 10:54:03

Please check out my first book ' Twilight in the arms ,is a Mafia Romance I am sure you will like It.Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it add it in your reading list to get further notifications. Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!..... And its FREE TO READ

Sk Annu
10.09.2021, 17:29:43

Hello, Please check out my first book "Her returns".I am sure you will like it.
Please follow, vote, comment and share if you like it appreciate me a lot, and add it in your reading list to get further notifications and Sorry if I'm bothering you and thank you.

WALLFLOWER
22.08.2021, 17:34:16

Thanks for the follow... It means a lot to me:-)
I hope that you will enjoy my work:-) :-)

WALLFLOWER
22.08.2021, 16:10:27

Please check out my first book 'The Heartless' Heartbeat'. It is a Mafia romance. I am sure you will like it.
Follow, vote, comment and share if you like it and add it in your reading list to get further notifications.
Sorry if it bothered you and thanks too!

Ashleh Queen guru
27.07.2021, 02:17:31

Hey, thank you so much for your reward to my story Billionaire's Ex-wife. I hope you enjoy the story. Sending you lots of love.

26.05.2021, 02:08:58

FREE BOOK ALERT: FAMILY TREE
Minerva’s white robe fluttered in the wind as she rode her horse to the nearest neighboring village. Tears being dried up by the wind before they get to run down her cheeks. Her golden-brown eyes barely being able to see what is in front of her. Early morning fog covering the Berat plains, leaving a rising sun behind her. She had only a piece of animal fur covering her shoulders.
She was woken up so early and rushed out of the castle, ordered to disappear. Even though she demanded to talk to Constantine, she was denied. She begged to take her young son but was led to the stables and helped onto her horse. It all happened so fast. A Forte-night ago she still laid with Constantine but ever since a messenger came from Maximianus, Constantine was preoccupied and distant towards her.
IN THE TEXT:
“What’s your name?” Ardit asks, ignoring all the beautiful, almost half-naked virgins standing in front of him.
IN THE TEXT
He slowly starts to inspect the young virgins in front of him. Grabbing them by their faces, opening their mouths, inspecting their teeth. It takes a couple of inspections before....
CONTINUE READING FREE ON MY PROFILE

Anie Styles
13.05.2021, 10:37:34

it would mean a world if you give ma follow and check out my books

10.05.2021, 12:45:28

If you like VAmpire/Werewolf stories then check out my book Beautiful Beast. It has an ending (Not a cliff-hanger ending) It is for free.

Whitney Bridge
10.05.2021, 12:16:15

Hi, my book 'His Cure' is in a contest. I'll like you to pretty please with cherry on top support me by checking it out and voting for my book. Thanks!

23.04.2021, 13:26:22

Hello dear, I am Miss Jane and It's Nice to Meet you here on booknet
I am a new author here and I would love you to connect with you. Please check out my new books Enthralled by You and Screwed After Dark.
I would appreciate your likes and comment. Also follow me for more updates.
Thank you very much.

12.04.2021, 09:55:38

Hi I'm a writer and I hereby invite you to read my 2nd book

RIVALS FOREVER....
Highly ambitious, straightforward,
and no space for nonsense that's the way Eva Blue is . who only loves her work and gives all her time to her  business.....
But..... what will happen when she crosses her path with her Business Rival with a charming  personality, Zack Westwood who keep on sticking around her for her attention ??
What happens when they both are selected for a tough competition to present their business projects. .....

Or my 1st book Forbidden Princess

dreamweaver
05.04.2021, 04:23:26

Thanks for the follow. I would love to hear something from you soon.

Novels By Taylin
28.03.2021, 07:40:52

Hello, I am a new author on booknet. It would really mean a lot if you could check out my books "In Love With The Enemy" and "The Day We Met", Thank you! :)

Shaheen Sadeka
27.03.2021, 08:06:58

Please check my book. Thanks.

Наталия Арчер
10.03.2021, 10:16:33

Hello,
My name is Natalia Archer, I would like to invite you to take a look at my book “Alice in Mapleland” if you like light young-adult romance about sincere feelings and first pure love without mature content.
(https://booknet.com/en/book/alice-in-mapleland-b299877)
That is my first book, so I will be very grateful to you for any thoughts about the work - whether you like it or not. I appreciate every opinion, it helps a lot.
Thank you very much!
Sorry for disturbing you, if you are not interested. :-)
Best regards,
Natalia ❤️

Маїра Цибуліна
12.12.2020, 21:48:21

You would be very welcomed, DEAR READER, to read my story “You are given to me by Heaven”.
“She fell right into his arms from the tree, before allowing his eyes to enjoy her bare legs and not only legs since she was not wearing panties. When Roman saw the eyes of a seductive stranger, he immediately recognized her. At first, he was at a loss, because he did not understand how Asya has got into his mansion and onto his tree. And then it dawned on him. This was a gift from fate itself! And this time he will not miss her. He will make this red-haired girl fall in love with him, and she will certainly say "yes" to his marriage proposal. And Olshanskiy will finally taste the sweets of her lovely body. She will moan and wriggle beneath him, biting her lips with delight.”

Jayc Symo
09.03.2021, 18:03:09

Маїра Цибуліна, Hey Maipa, what about a follow for a follow back?

Jayc Symo
09.03.2021, 18:01:53

Zukey Cruz, hello. Thanks for liking my book?

reaimy
05.02.2021, 14:24:04

Hii..Please check the book'I LOVE YOU INFINITY'about romantic mafia love story with strong female character. It will help me if you like and comment on the book. Please reply and sorry if I disturb you
Thankyou

Jayc Symo
09.03.2021, 18:00:51

reaimy, Hello reaimy. I'm Jayc, what about you follow me and i follow you. My book title is " My half demon boyfriend"

Theju Reddy
08.02.2021, 22:00:45

Comment has been deleted

Ashleh Queen guru
06.01.2021, 07:13:02

Thank you so much, Zukey, for giving my story Billionaire's wife a reward. I hope you have a great day.